My king , His Queen

My name is Gracellyn.

I am the youngest of my 6 older brothers.

Today is my birthday. I am turning 18!!!! YAY!!

My mom and dad said they have a surprise for me when i get back home.

I walked into school that morning and went straight to my locker...     

My only friend Linda told me that she wouldn't be here...I put my things into my locker and walked straight to my science class.

The teacher started talking about us getting a few new students this year. I was too busy reading stories on an app called wattpad.

My mom and dad told me what Love At First Sight was like but i never believed them.

Until i saw him...walk into my classroom...He walked like her owned the world but his aura also showed a loving and compassionate side. My staring was cut short when i heard my annoying teachers voice

"We have a new student Elijah Lesane who I'd like for you all to make welcome"

I stared at him completely ignoring Mr.Van Haven the science teacher.

That boy was perfect in my eyes. I swore he could do no wrong.

I was still staring when i realized he was too !!!

"Elijah look around the room and pick someone to be your guide for the next two weeks"

I immediately put my head down because who would want the ugliest girl in school to walk with them instead of someone with popularity.

"Her with the white and pink hair"

I immediately threw my head up looking around to see who he was talking about but in the midst of me doing that i caught a glimpse of me in the window...then i realized...HOLY FUCK...he's talking about me...

"GRACELLYN" my teacher called.

"Yes sir"

"Elijah has picked you too be his guide for the next two weeks.You know what to get him caught up on...Thank you"

The teacher then sent him to his desk which was the one after the one before mine . As he walked too his seat he smiled at me with the sexiest smile known to man. I figured why hide your true self since he's stuck with your two weeks. So i stick my tongue at him...

He immediately snickered which cause Mr.Van Haven to look our way.

After class I tried to run out of the class only to be called back by Mr.Van Haven.

"Shit i almost made it i thought to myself" i thought to myself.

"Gracie come back here" Mr.Van Haven said.

I turned around with a slight exasperated look on my face to see Elijah looking closely at my body but when he got to my face he got bug eyed and looked towards the slide show still on the board.

"Yes dad"

Oh i forgot to mention that my dad was also my science teacher.

"Aren't u forgetting someone" he cleared his throat nodding towards a confused Elijah.

"My dad is also my science teacher,  and since we are on this topic the gym teacher is my mother so beware when you go to look at girls butts."

"Umm...ok " he said.

"You two get to class before your late" said Mr./my dad

What class do you have next? i asked him.