#EveryDayMovie

"What does it mean to have a soulmate?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Journal, 

What does it mean to have a Soulmate?

It means to have some one to lean on.

"Ally? why are you crying?" 

I looked up and saw Kevin, his eyes shined with concern. I pulled out my phone and showed him the text my mother sent me. He looked at and dropped his bags and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh Ally, I'm so sorry, you didn't know the war would be that hard on him, he can now live in the legacy he created when he fought?"

"But he shouldn't have killed himself, he had so much more to live for then just his time in the army, he was my father and my mom's husband!" 

"I know sweetie, I know," he mumbled as I sobbed harder. 

It means to have a person who could a;ways make you laugh.

"Cheer up Ally, I know what will make you laugh!" Kevin said as he dragged me up.

"No, I think I should go home and comfort my mom, she's at the house with baby Lily."

"I know, but I need you to cheer up first, now come on!" he said dragging me towards the school.

"Kevin where are we going?!" I whisper screamed. 

He shushed me as we headed down the athletic hallway. We came to the small gym which wasn't being used at this time. 

"Follow me," he whispered as he opened the door and went inside.

"Kev-" before I could finish saying his name, he pulled me inside. 

Kevin turned on the light and walked over to the DJ table with the aux cord which connected to the speakers. He pulled out his phone and plugged in the cord to his phone before putting on some music. 

Bardi in a 'Rari, diamonds all over my body
Shinin' all over my body
Put that b*tch on Molly

I laughed out loud as we walked over and pulled me to the middle of the gym.

"I know this is your favorite dance to do in Dance Company,"

I rolled my eyes and smiled as I got into position as the first line started. 

Your b*tch wanna party with Cardi  

It means to have someone to help you think when you are not. 

"Ally, you need to listen to me!" 

"I'm not going to, she wants to talk sh*t about my dad, I can't take that Kevin!" I said as I pulled my hair up.

"But you know Maddy is all talk, no action, right?" Kevin asked me, 

"And I'm all action, no talk Kevin, now please get out my way." I said, pulling my hair up in a bun.

"She's only doing this to get you suspended, you know she does this to everyone she gets riled up." Kev tried to convince me to not kill the girl.

"She shouldn't be saying stuff about my father like that unless she wants to get beat the f*ck up!"

"Ally listen to me!" Kevin pulled me back.

"I know you're angry, I can't blame you, she disrespected your late father, but fighting at school is not the way to go, she's only trying to get you suspended, you do realize Maddy likes me a lot and without you to keep her in her place, I'm basically her prey and she is a mighty predator, at least get her after school where all her friends hang out in the park, surprise attack her *ss!" Kevin rambled on. 

I smiled and wrapped myself around him.

"Thanks Kevin, you always know what to say!"

And they always know what you're going to say before saying it.

I was sitting in Kevin's car, supposedly headed home.

"Do you know what I'm craving right now?"

"Chic-fil-a?" He said smirking

I looked at him incredulously.

"You always know I'm gonna say before I say it?"

He nodded.

"That's what I'm here for, Ally."

SO TO ME, THAT'S A SOULMATE