Turnaround II

I was so disappointed with dad but could do nothing.

"What should I do now?" I asked myself meanwhile dami proposed we should sell it and forget about what happened but I refused.

My friends left in the evening, mum hasn't come out of her room and dad is still at work, the house was boring which called for a stroll.

My street was a long one but the fresh air made walk without realizing that I've gone a bit far. I was close to a junction when I saw John.

John is my high school friend but we weren't close then. He saw me also and waved which I did same, he walked towards me and we talked while I strolled back.

We've walked almost half the distance when we came across group of guys about six. I was afraid and many thoughts came to my mind, John held me close and tight as we were closing them.

One of them approached us, he held a small knife and asked for our phones and wallet. Back in high school, John was the stubborn type and was the leader of the bad guys group.

John had a struggle with the guy despite the weapon he held. The remaining five guys rushed down and they beat John up and still took what they want.

He was badly injured, i cried for help meanwhile a security station was two blocks from us. John was rushed to the hospital while I was held to make statement.

I was crying and couldn't say anything. The cocaine I took from dad's car is in my wallet.
What do I do??

*************To Be Continued************