part 1

POV. Kenna.
I walk through the halls of my school, making my way to my locker to get away from here. Just as I'm about to get down the stairs, someone trips me and I fall down. For a sec, I stay down and I hear laughter behind me. I look up and see Stacy with her gang slowly walking down. "she is so clumsy, no wonder her parents are ashamed of her" Stacy says as she walks down. The other girls start to giggle. I roll my eyes and want to get up, but i feel a little pain when I put pressure on my arm. I slowly get up and walk away before she gets to me. Behind me I hear laughter. "She is right you know, you are too shy and unsecure to become a proper lady". The voice in my head says. I shake my head and grab my stuff. I walk out of school and start to head home. "Always in a rush to get away from school, but too afraid to tell her dear mother and father that she once again disappointed them" the voice says again. Because of the voice, I don't pay attention and bump into someone. Because I was walking quite fast, I get bounced back and fall down. "I am so sorry, are you alright?" a male voice asks. Behind me, I hear laugher. "ahw look girls, little miss disappointment, fell down AGAIN" Stacy's voice shrieks. The man tries to help me up, but I push his hands away and get up myself. "I'm sorry" I say softly without making eye contact or even looking at the man, and I want to walk away, but he grabs my arm, right at my bruise. "are you okay?" he asks again and I pull back my arm in pain. This time I look at him, and I see genuine concerned in his eyes. He is younger than I thought. Maybe 3 to 5 years older than me. He looks at my arm and his eyes widen. "your arm is bruised" he says and once again he grabs my arm but now next to the bruise. "I am really sorry, I wasn't paying attention, let me make it up to you" he says. I pull back my arm. "it's fine, this isn't your fault, this happened earlier today, and the bump was my fault, I was also not paying attention. I'm sorry too" I say softly. "what's with those girl's?" he asks and he looks at the direction that Stacy and her friends are standing and watching us. "they're used to live with power and to treat those who are less, like trash" I mumble. "discussing, I hate people like them, who think they are so good, just because they have money" he says. So, he hates you too, then again, he isn't the only one. "well I have to go, bye" I say and I run away. 

When I get home, nobody is there. My parents are always at work and I don't have any brothers or sisters. I walk to my room and I lay down on my bed. A lonely feeling crawls over me, and I start slowly start to cry. "Why are you always crying, are you really that weak? You really need to get tougher or your parents will never love you. Then again, why should they love someone who just keeps messing up, can't do anything and isn't social at al. I bet the only reason you don't have any brothers or sisters, is because your parents are too scared they end up with another disappointment like you." With that in my head, I fall asleep.     

_____________________________________________________

Kanna

Stacy

Stacy

school uniform for the girl school