part 9

After we all went to a restaurant, Logan drops everyone of and drives of. On our way back, I told everyone my story and all they said was to come to them if anything happened. I gave them my number and Ewen put me in a group with everyone. Now, I'm standing in front of my house, nervous to enter. I take a deep breath and walk in. As quiet as possible, I walk in. I walk into the great room where my parents are waiting. My mother jumps up the moment she sees me, looking angry. "what do you think you are doing? This isn't how I raised you. I don't ever want you to speak at me like that again. Are we clear?" she asks. I nod. "I can't hear you" she says. "yes" I say. "yes what?" she asks. "yes mother" I say sighing. *Pats* she slabs me. "you are the worst child ever" she yells. "I know, you told me many times" I say. "I'm so sick and tired of you being like this" she says. I don't say anything. "your father and I talked, and It seems like we've been to kind to you. So, from now on you do as we say, and after school you come straight home, are we clear?" she asks. I look up. "no way" I tell her and again I get a slap. "you say something, maybe she listens to you" my mother says to my father. He gets up and walks to me. "listen Kenna, you do as your mother and I tell you to, or we won't be the nice parents anymore" he says, and I can hear the calm anger in his voice. "you never were nice parents" I slip out. This time it is my father who hits me, but he hits me with his fist. I'm knocked to the ground and look surprised to my father who looks at me with burning anger. "you are the most ungrateful child I have ever seen" he says and he kicks me in my face. I fall back now laying on the ground. "go to your room" he says. I try to get up but fall back down because of the pain and the dizziness of my head. "NOW" he yells and he pulls me up and he drags me to my room. He pushes me in and slams the door close. Fall on the ground and when the door is closed, I sit up. I go sit against my bed and hug my own knees while crying with my head on my knees. I feel dizzy and lightheaded, even more then on the beach. Looks like you once again, let your parents down. I bet they wouldn't mind if you would kill yourself right this moment. I bet they wouldn't mind if I ran away either. I look around and grab some stuff but need to sit down soon after because of my head. My phone suddenly buzzes. I look and see a massage from Ewen: how did it go with your parents? I look around and with doubts, I write: Bad, I want to get away from here L. It takes a while before he response: I can come and get you, just say a time, of you want, you can stay with me, Loiza and Elias. Want us to pick you up? I think about how I would do it. I have the luck that we have a one level house, so I can just go through the window. Am I going to do this? No. Yes. I grab my phone and set him a message: yes, please. Meet me at the corner of my street. He responses with an okay, and I grab some clothes, my guitar, laptop, recorder and mixer, toilet stuff and put them all in my guitar travel bag. After that, drop my bag out of the window. I have the 2nd bedroom which is luckily for me, quite hidden. My parents are still in the great room, so there is no way they will hear, or see me leave. I climb out of the window and need to grab the frame to not fall when another wave of dizziness flows over me. I take a few deep breathes and I grab my stuff and start to walk.