Fifty-Eight

After leaving the jail the girls actually felt good. Their talk with Zendaya went better than they would have expected it to and now they can go home with a weight lifted off of their shoulders.

"How are you feeling baby?" Normani asked.

Lauren smiles a little "I'm actually feeling pretty good. I'm really glad that we decided to hear her out." She says. Dinah and Normani agreed. "Yeah I just wish she told us before things got bad." Dinah mutters.

Normani nods "I agree but at least she's getting help now." She says. Lauren agrees "yeah it's better late then never." She adds. Dinah smiles "yeah you're right."

-

Lucy was sitting on the floor in Arianna's apartment trying to come up with a plan to get revenge on Laurminah. She was so sick of them ruining things for her that she needed a way to shut them up for good. Standing up from the bed Lucy began pacing around trying to come up with a plan to end Laurminah for good.

"Luce what are you thinking about?" Arianna asked softly.

Lucy huffs "I'm trying to come up with a plan on how to destroy those bitches! They need to pay for what they're doing." She hissed. Arianna smirks "well you know we could get them to turn on Zendaya." She says. Lucy stopped pacing "what do you mean?"

Arianna chuckles "you told me that the went to talk to her and she told them about her tragic relationship with Kim. Well what if we convince them that everything Zendaya said was a lie to get out of having a worse sentence in prison." She says. "But what if they don't believe me?" Lucy asked. Arianna smirks "don't worry once they hear this tape I pieced together they will." She says. Lucy sighs as she took the tape "I really hope you're right."