o n e

​

egg boy🥚
just go talk to her if you don't now you know you never will!

b-b-bill
i know jeremy it's i'm nervous

egg boy🥚
wow i couldn't tell!

b-b-bill
ha ha very funny.

egg boy🥚
now go talk to her.

b-b-bill
fine i'm going now mom

jaeden walked nervously up to the girl that he saw come into the small coffee shop every day for the past month. he never could get the confidence to go up and talk to her. as he walked across he could feel his hands becoming sweaty as he grew closer to the girl.

over time, he found out her name was magdelyn but she preferred mags as she switched the name on her order once in a while.

as he reached the table that she was sitting at his mind went blank in what he should say.

"hi." mags said to him which brought him out of thought. "um hi, i'm jaeden." he said giving a smile. as he spoke he could feel his heart beating in his throat.

"i'm mags, nice to meet you." she said giving a smile. "nice to meet you too." jaeden told her looking out the window at the people passing on the street, laughing and enjoying their conversations.

"you can sit down i'm not waiting for anyone, i've seen you before do you work here?" she asked him scanning his face look for a reaction.

"yeah i do i actually just started like a month ago. i noticed that you come here everyday and order basically the same thing." he said looking up at mags who was looking right back with a big smile. "i don't know why i just said that i sounds really creepy now that i think about it."

"no it's fine," she said shaking her head lightly, "it's a little weird but it's also a little weird that i come here every day and order that same exact thing."

"no it's not you get what you like." he said she nodded and sipped her coffee. "so what's your favorite movie?" he asked quickly not wanting the conversation to die.

"i liked the movie IT but i liked the remake better than the original. i also like footloose both the original and remake." she told him, jaedens face grew red as she told him what her favorite movie was.

"really who was your favorite character?" he asked trying not to laugh. "i like bill and mike. i think mike deserves more it the remake of it we don't really get to know his character that much at all." she told him as he listened and nodded.

"really i like georgie and bill. i really relate to bill and know how he feels. i also really felt like georgie was my brother and i felt a connection to him." jaeden told her with a laugh, mags laughed and nodded.

"i mean i hope you would know how bill feels, considering you played him in the movie." she said looking at him raising her eyebrows with a smile. "oh yeah right i didn't know if you knew that i am an actor."

"yeah i do, but it's cool not like i'm going to freak out you're still a person. plus my celebrity crush finn wolfhard." she told him his face dropped a little. "i'm just kidding i actually like thomas brodie sangster, he was newt in the maze runner and ferb in phineas and ferb."

"well thank you for not freaking out, i didn't know how you would react if i flat out said i was an actor. phineas and ferb is my favorite show." he told her jokingly, she laughed with him.

"yeah no it's fine. are you off early today or on your break?" mags asked quickly hoping he would say that he was off.

"i'm off early today, why do you ask?"

"i wanted to know if you wanted to walk around and hangout a little, you seem cool."

"well thank you mags you seem pretty cool yourself." as the words came out of his mouth he mentally cursed himself. "but yeah i'd love to hangout today."

a/n a big thank you to @lanasdelray for making this gif! you should really go follow her and check her out!