seventeen;

kym's pov:
"what about this?" i asked nick again over facetime. i was picking out an outfit for the new years' party which was in a few hours.

i showed him the outfit i chose. it consisted of black jeans with roses embroidery on both legs, a white button up, and my red leather jacket. i also grabbed my red shades and white strappy heels.

"oh my god, that's the one." he said. i smiled in victory. only took an hour.

"okay, thank you nick. i'm gonna go now so i can finish getting ready, okay?" i told him. he nodded, "bye ugly!"

"bye bitch" i rolled my eyes and hung up.

[a/n smh wattpad rlly deleted half the chapter i wrote]

i walked to my vanity type desk and started my makeup. i went for a brownish smokey eye and a dark lip. after makeup, i headed to the bathroom and did my hair. i curled it loosely. by the time i had put my outfit on, i heard a honk outside.

i quickly grabbed my phone and slipped it into my back pocket, scanning the room to make sure i didn't need anything else.

i closed my bedroom door and rushed outside, walking down the stairs to be greeted by zion.

"wow, my best friend serving LOOKS TONIGHT!" he exclaimed, filming me on his snap.

i laughed and posed, walking towards him after he ended and posted the video. we hugged and walked towards the car, which finally had enough space for all of us.

i got in, seeing basically everyone inside. nick was driving and alexys was in the passenger seat. brandon, charlotte, austin, and fiffany somehow squished all the way in the back in the seats that were meant for three. edwin was in the middle row, in which i got in next to him with zion getting in after me.

"hey rea!" brandon greeted from the back. "hello!" i turned back and smiled at him. alexys plugged her phone into the aux and the finesse remix by bruno mars featuring cardi b blasted through the speakers.

"MY FUCKIN' JAM!" zion yelled.

"DROP TOP PORSCHE, ROLLIE ON MY WRIS, DIAMONDS UP AND DOWN MY CHAIN! CARDI B STRAIGHT STUNTIN' CAN'T TELL ME NOTHIN' BOSSED UP AND I CHANGED THE GAME." we all sang along.

we continued to sing and dance along to the music that alexys played, all of them being upbeat turn-up songs.

we finally arrived at the venue twenty minutes later, and we all shuffled out. i instantly spotted a cute place to take an instagram. zion gave me a knowing look, and we both rushed to the area before it got crowded.

i handed him my phone and he instantly went into photographer mode. he took a few snaps of me as the boys hyped me and the other girls taking pictures up.

"YES BITCHES, SLAY 2017 TO SHREDS!" austin cheered.

i got tired of posing after a few pictures, so i walked over to zion as he handed me my phone. i looked through them and smiled, seeing one that caught my eye. i put the appropriate filters on it and posted it.

krescobedo just posted a photo!

2,958 likeskrescobedo peace out 2017, you were pretty good to me

2,958 likes
krescobedo peace out 2017, you were pretty good to me. exiting this year in style🌹🥀❤️
tagged: zionkuwonu
view 1,628 comments
user1 wtf thats so cute zion took this pic
user2 who knew z had talent oof
user3 a queen that pulls off every color SLAY ME
krescobedo liked user3's comment!
user3 BITCH WHAT
user4 mom?
8 minutes ago

i put my phone in my pocket as edwin slipped his hand into mine.

"you look amazing." he complimented. "i'm incredibly lucky."

"why thank you, you look a thousand times better." i said and pecked his lips.

we all walked in together, my ears instantly filled with the sound of don't by bryson tiller. we all separate into our own groups, me ending up with edwin, zion, nick, and alexys.

we walk to the food, and the partying starts. we were all just goofing around for a little until edwin spoke up.

"oh, another one of my friends just got here, i'll be back." he walked away.

we all shrugged and continued on with the party. the clock soon struck 11:54, and edwin still hadn't come back.

i shrugged it off, as he probably hadn't seen his friend in a while and i might as well let them hang out.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom." i told zion and he nodded. "want me to come with?"

i shook my head no. "thank you, though."

i quickly find my way to the bathroom and rush, as it was already 11:58. i make my way back next to zion, and the whole gang is back together. all except edwin.

"3..2..1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" everyone exclaims.

i turn to zion and kiss him on the cheek and he does the same. i turn around to the food table and my heart drops.

i found my boyfriend.

kissing another girl.

tears well up in my eyes. i walk over to alexys and pull her with me, not caring that i broke her conversation with nick. we go outside and i let the tears flow freely. alexys sits there, letting me sob into her arms.

"it's fucking true." i finally whisper.

"what? what's true?" she comforts me.

"he's fucking cheating on me."

-
word count: 908 words
published: feb. 9, 2018