*Chapter 2*

Amelia's P.O.V

"We'll be landing in 4 minutes." Is what I heard from the speaker when I woke up. "Yo pouco pateta wake up, we're almost here." Ashton said nudging me a bit. "Alright, alright Bunda Palhaço (Ass Clown) I'm up" I say in response. He just laughs, I playfully roll my eyes. I looked out the window beside me seeing the most beautiful view.

 I took out my phone and went on Snapchat, I started to record the window and Ashton was looking out with me so I turned the phone to him. He made a really stupid face and I started laughing pretty hard. People started to look so I quieted down. I captioned the video 'Moving to NJ with this estúpido foda-se' (Dumb Fuck) 

"That's rude" Ashton said fake crying. "I'm posting it" I said giggling. I pressed 'add to story' and it posted. I started to record Ashton again and he said "You're just jealous, that ALL the girls want me" while flipping his hair. "I'm not into girls" I said trying to be serious. "Oh well... shit" he said looking down. I started dying laughing and I couldn't breathe, I posted that video too.

Minutes Later

"We're here!" I say jumping in the air in the airport. People looked and laughed but they think I give two shits. I started to do a little dance, Ashton saw what I doing and he laughed then joined me. People just talked about us dancing, I could say I was good at dancing because I had experience but Ashton on the other hand was... unique.

*Ashton has always my back no matter what happens because he doesn't want me to look stupid and he was always protective of me. He was also my twin, so that kinda explains it too.*

"You two are some odd children." Jace says after we stop dancing, I giggled and pushed him. "Foda-se Fora" (Fuck off), He just laughed and Ashton chuckled. "I'm just excit-" I got interrupted by seeing the most beautiful boys. Please explain how someone could look like that, Jawlines sharp enough to CUT you, One had hair almost as black as night, the other one had hair as white as snow... There's two? TWINS! I'm just gonna say both of them were looking like a whole MEAL.

My brothers caught me staring and Jace messed up my beautiful sight of the twins by standing in front of me and looked at me with a pretty intimidating look. I scoffed but I didn't walk away. He just stared at me with the same face, I tried to look at him with the same intimidating face but I fucking cracked a smile then started to giggle. I saw Jace did the same as he wrapped him arm around my head and messed up my 'perfect' hair. "JACE I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" I started to chase him and he ran. I wasn't looking at where I was looking and bumped into someone. 

A/N: Imagine Mine - Bazzi (Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time Feels like forever even if forever's tonight Just lay with me, waste this night away with me You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say) and all of this is in slow motion. But only the part with two hearts💕

💕Before I could fall over, they put their hand on my back and held my hand. They caught me and it turned them giving me a dip. We started at each other, I was looking at all of his features. He was looking back at me towering over me with a smirk and winked, I started blushing still in shock. His pink plump lips with perfect eyebrows, and a gorgeous smile with pearly white teeth.  💕

*HOLY SHIT! That was so fucking smooth, I was in so much shock I didn't known what the fuck just happened. I have to admit my ex was always the smooth one but holy shit, this was just... I don't even know.*

"Hey, are you okay?" His voice said in a soothing voice. "Uh... Yea. Thanks for catching me" I said looking at him realizing we were still the dip. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off. He just chuckled while putting his hand behind his head. It was the one with really dark hair. His smile and laugh was ON POINT. The other brother came over "Hey E, what happened-" He said looking at 'let's just call Mr. Smooth E for now' but then the one with white hair stopped and just looked at me. E nudged him making me blush because nobody has ever looked at me the way he did. 

"Oh I'm Ethan and Lover boy is Grayson" Ethan said with the same smirk. "Dude shut up" Grayson said hitting him in the side with his elbow. "I'm Alanza,  Alanza Anderson" I said giggling. 

*Grayson smiled at me laughing which was the cutest fucking thing, He seemed like such a douche bag at first, I think it was because how he looked with white and an eyebrow slit but I could tell he was a bit nicer than Ethan.*

"So Ally, where did you come from?" Grayson asked with a cute ass smile. I'm about to die with that nickname already. "I just moved here from Brazil" I replied smiling. "Oo a Brazilian" Ethan winked, "Could you say something in Portuguese?" He continued. "Ok, papai você está parecendo uma refeição inteira." I said with an attitude while flipping my hair. I low-key thought both of them got turned on when I said but you whatever. "What did you say?" Grayson said smiling. "Okay, Dad you look like a whole meal." I replied laughing confidentially. They did get turned on, I could tell. Oh dear what have done. 

Grayson smirked while looking at me then turned to Ethan who was biting his bottom lip. Ethan just looked at me then Grayson turned back to me still having a smirk. Grayson interrupted the silence by asking "Could we get your number?" I looked at him and smirked. "Sure Papai, here give me your phone." Grayson handed me his phone and I typed my number in, and put my name as 'Rainha👑' (Queen) "After Ethan stops staring, just give my number to him" I whispered in Grayson's ear then giggled. Gray just chuckled and nodded. "Perfect, well I have to go. See you guys later." I said to them, "Just text whenever you want." I continued, while I walked away to my family. 

*That was the best  experience with guys in my life. I know, what about your Ex. Fuck him he was a dick and always tried to pick up other girls. I would love to be best friends with them, they seem like the perfect two people to be around.*

"Who were those two boys?" Ashton asked seriously. "Just some new friends" I responded and smirked at what just happened. "Tudo bem crianças, vamos para a casa" (All right, kids, let's go to the house.) My mom said interrupted Ashton looking at me. I kinda got scared because he never looked at me like that. 

Minuets Later

We get to the house and I got out of the taxi. I went to the back of the car and the guy/uber popped the trunk. Ashton came out of the car still pissed about me talking to the twins. I scoff it off,  and I got my bags out. Then I asked mom for the house keys, I went to go grab them but Ashton got them first. I rolled my eyes and followed him. 

We got inside and looked around, It was a hella big house. I ran upstairs with my bag and went into my room because my mom told me where it was. Most of the things were in the house already like our beds. I put my bags down, closed the door and jumped on my bed.

*Knock Knock*

I turned from my bed to my door and walked towards it. I opened the door and saw him standing there disappointed... 

A/N: Did you like this chapter? Who do you ship Alanza with? Alanson or Alathen? Who do you think knocked on her door and WHY?

- Hayley✌