Part 2

Recap: Chakors sad story. Avny carbon copy of Suraj. Chakor and Adi are on their way to Azaadghanj with Avny. Anvy is lost.

Suraj twisted her ear. "Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi!".

Anvy closed her ears. "uff don't shout! I'm not deaf. Btw I'm Avny Khanna. Now bring me to my mom!". Suraj looked at her in confusion.

Suraj leaves her ear and pushes her away. "Get lost! Shikhu, come!".

Ya the other one is Shikhu as he never become a Bandhua Shikhu is still his loyal.

Shikhu looked at her. "Hey girl go!".

Avny pout and imitates him. "'Oh girl go!'. How inventive"!

Suraj smirks short. "Shikhu! Let her, come!".

Avny thought. 🤔. She follows them. As she doesn't know where to go else.

Meanwhile Chakor panics.

Adi was trying his best. "Relax Chakor, we will find her. Let's talk to the police we will file a F.I.R of her missing!".

Chakor nods, her thoughts were with her. Avny I hope you are save and someone will look after You!.

Avny keeps following them. Suraj and Shikhu stops as they heard her footsteps and more.

Suraj turns as he was hearing her humming. "La la Lalalaalaa hmm hmm lalala". She wasn't looking up and hit her head on Suraj leg. "Aye aye!". She rubs her forehead. "ohh why you stopped?!".

Suraj gave her a death glare. "Why are you following us?". He asked her.

Avny shook her head and hits her forehead with her palm. "Oh mister where else should I go? Tell me!". She looks at Suraj who pointed his shotgun on her forehead. Suraj anger never left him. "girl it's better you leave!".

Avny stood up and cleans her hands from the dust. "I'm not leaving you and I'm not scared of you!". She hold the gun and moved it to her chest. She snaps with her fingers. "Yo I'm not scared you wanna shot me then do it here!". Showing on her chest. Suraj looked at Shikhu amazed. "Hey I'm talking to you. From eye to eye look at me, when I'm taking!". Suraj looked at Shikhu, who was suppressing his laugh.

Avny fumes. "You?!". She pushed the gun away and runs to the boy, who was beaten up by his father.

Avny took a stick and hits the man. Suraj couldn't believe his eyes. How can that girl do this?.

Shikhu laughs. "Suraj Babu let's go. She will handle it. Baare Malik is waiting!". Suraj nods. But the man pushes her and she fall on her bottom. Avny shouts in pain. "mummy!!! 😢".

Sukor felt her pain and rushes to her. He pushes the man.

The man frighten seeing him. "Suraj Babu!". He scares.

Suraj looks at her. "You done with your heropanti? You satisfied?!". He shouts but Avny cries.

Chakor felt the pain too. Meri Baachi Avny!!! Why do I feel you are in pain?.

Suraj forwards his hand to her. She cleans her nose with her sleeve and took his hand a shiver run down his spine. He doesn't know why but he lifts her in one go and she hugs him tight.

Chakor was breathing heavily. Suraj?! Why you feel so near?.

"Uncle he is bad. He is a father he should love and not hit his child!". Avny said to him looking at him.

Suraj turns. "Don't you dare to hit your son ever again!". Suraj warns the man and Avny saw his anger gaze and then the scary face of the man.

Avny smiles and hugs him. "Now drop me to my mummy!".