Daudrie by Ekoh

I'm not sure where to start with this one. She got raped. But they didn't send the boy to jail because popularity overthrew justice and he was found not guilty. Its a terrible thing. I wish he would have owned up to his actions. Then she would still be alive.
.
.
.
Its a very sad story. Its a sad world. This stuff is real. Rape. Suicide. Guilt. Bullies. And i know they tell us it gets better. Everything will be fine. I TELL PEOPLE THAT. but we all know. These words don't help. Not for everyone. Then they give us numbers to call. So a professional can help? Or a machine? What good is that. We need change. Not words. We need love and trust. Not on watch or treated like were crazy. We need to feel human and feel like we have purpose. People don't see it. Or understand. I know people at my school who say anxiety and depression and mental health isn't real. well it is. Its as real as all the shit that's happening. If you need help. Don't waste your time on pills or words. Do something you like. Something meaningful to you. It doesn't have to be big. Start off small. It doesn't have to impress anyone else. Just yourself. Self acceptance is more important than other peoples opinions.
.
.
.
I believe everyone is worth the effort and love. And even though i can't stop you from killing or harming yourself. I know i can try and convince you. And that's all you need. Just a boost can help. You can help others. Just help yourself first.
.
.
.
This is my purpose.  I live to help others like me. I grew up way to fast. I'm 14, already tried to kill myself 9 times. And practically know what its like to be a parent. I wasn't living. I was surviving. So i did something to change that. I became my own person. I became the change i wanted to see. And I'm happy now. I never fully recovered. I still break down. I still get scared. I still have ptsd. But its all okay. Because I'm happy with where i am.
.
.
.
Love yourself♡