prologue

Y/n POV;

 Why? that is the question to the situation I'm in. Why don't they care for me? Why do they use me as a punching bag? These are the questions I will never receive an answer for.

My name is Y/n Rose(11) second eldest of the Rose/Xiao Long family, and the only one who is constantly abused and neglected. My half sister Yang(12) would always bully me and blame everything she did on me, my little sister Ruby(10) she would play the "victim" and blame me but, this wasn't always the case. Ruby was once the kind, sweet little sister who would be so caring to me but, was turned against me when she was 5 years old. This didn't get any better, after mom disappeared I have been getting abused twice to three times as much for no good reason. [and if you all think summer was caring about you. your wrong, she would ignore you and would barely feed you.]  

3rd Pov; 

     On the island of Patch near a small cabin in the woods with a family that loves each other very dearly. But, this is not the case for 11 year old Y/n who is outside slowly succumbing to his injuries.

Flashback first person~

I was sitting in my room more like the attic. Thinking of what I did to be treated like this for 7 years. 'What did I do to deserve this?'

*grumble* sigh.... I wonder if there's anything to eat downstairs. 

As I made my way to the fridge, I looked out the window to see the Drunk and the Fucker training the Brats while Raven watched. {yes raven stayed and she hates you just as much} 

When I got to the fridge I hear "What do you think your doing?!?!" I quickly turned around- PUNCH- I fell to the ground.

I held my face due to the punch. Then I feel my hair getting pulled and I was being dragged outside. As I look up only to see Raven, the Drunk, and the Fucker.

Drunk- this little shit was trying to take some food.

Fucker- WHAT!?!?! AFTER I TOLD YOU NO FOOD FOR A WEEK, YOU GO AND TRY TO STEAL IT!!!!

PUNCH, PUNCH, KICK, SMACK this kept on going for 45 minutes.

I was in so much pain I tried to stand -SLASH- undescribable pain is all i felt across my chest as i fell back down.

Raven- that is what you get for trying to steal food when your told no food.

The three then wwnt back into the house leaving me on the ground slowly bleeding out. 

1???- well look at the was of space HEHE you got what you deserve.

2???- to bad you can't be like us. all you are is useless.

I try lifting my head to see who was there only to see the Brats moking be then running of to the house. I was losing a lot of blood and i couldn't get up due to the pain.  

END flashback~

As it was getting dark i tried to get up but fell back down. I had no energy left I knew I was going to die here as i closed my eyes i here clicking and screeching i opened my eyes and i see a abnormal Grimm coming my way, now i KNEW i was going to die. as it made it's way closer everything went black.

???- i made my way to the young human. He is in need of help. 'I need to bring him to the Hive they will be able to help *picks Y/n up with his claw and places y/n on his armored back* I don't have much time the young one needs help Now. *crawling as fast as his Legs can go*

~ so can you quess what kind of grimm ??? is? also sorry for the lack of updates cause I usally try to think all the situations out before writing. also im going to need 3 oc's for the next part so if you want, give me a:

name

species

weapon 

semblance

personality

see yall later.