Chapter 2

It was the next day and Marcus was still knocked out.
Me- Guys what are we gonna do?
Jonah- I don't know, he got bit by whatever that thing was.
Me- Guys don't say I'm crazy but I think it was a werewolf.
Zach- No impossible.
Lucas- No Guys I think Jack's right it could possibly be a werewolf and it but Marcus.
Jonah- But wouldn't that turn Marcus?
Me- It could've.
We were all worried until we heard a voice.
Marcus P.O.V: I woke up in my bed and I had a bandage on my side. I went downstairs.
Me- Guys?
Lucas- Marcus you're okay.
He said hugging me.
Me- Yeah I'm okay what happened?
Jack- You got attacked by an animal.
Me- Oh.
Lucas- But anyways we need to change the bandage.
Me- Okay.
Lucas took the bandage off and they all had a shocked face.
Me-What?
Jonah- Bro the mark is completely gone.
Me- Wait what?
I looked at my side and saw nothing there.
Me- What the heck.
Daniel- Yo What? You had mark on your stomach now it's gone, how is that?
Me- I don't know.
Zach- Well Guys we have to go to school so let's get ready.
We all got ready and headed to school. When we got there Arianna was waiting for us. When she saw us she ran up to us.
Arianna- Hey Guys.
Me- Hey Ari.
We walked to our first class. *End Of the day* Ari and I walked together and talked.
Arianna- So Marcus what's up you've been acting a little weird lately.
Me- Oh, Umm...
Arianna- Marcus?
Me- It's nothing okay.
Arianna- Okay but remember that if you need anything call me.
Me- I will
*1 month later*( sorry I had to skip a month ) It has been one month since I've known Arianna. We have so much in common. I love her so much I might ask her to be my girlfriend soon. It was night time and Lucas our best friends and I had a little bonfire outside. We were having fun and laughing at jokes. I saw that it was a full moon. I started to get a headache. I grabbed my head.
Lucas- Marcus you Okay?
Me- Yeah I'm fine.
Lucas P.O.V: We were having a bonfire outside then all of a sudden Marcus grabbed his head.
Me- Marcus you Okay?
Marcus- Yeah I'm fine.
He didn't look fine at all. He looked up at us and he had glowing yellow eyes.
Jack- Marcus?
He fell to the ground in pain and I ran over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
Daniel- Guys what's wrong with him?
Me- I don't know.
Then he started to growl. He looked up at us.
Me- Marcus?
He was in pain again. Then he transformed into something a...werewolf? He then pushed me to the ground and ran off into the woods. Jonah helped me up.
Jonah- Lucas you Okay?
Me- No I'm not okay Marcus is a freaking werewolf.
I said crying.
Jonah- It's okay Lucas.
They all hugged me.
Me- Thanks Guys.
Jonah P.O.V: I can't believe what we just witnessed. Marcus is a werewolf. Lucas was crying he can't see him like this and all of us can't either.
Me- Come on guys maybe we should rest especially Lucas.
Zach- Yeah.
We all went in the house and went to sleep.
Marcus P.O.V: All I could remember was being in so much pain and they were asking me if I was okay. After that it's all I could remember. The next morning I woke up in my backyard. Why was I here? I had blood all over me. It was disgusting I felt like throwing up. I walked in the house and saw...

TBC thanks for reading this chapter hope you liked it I'll post more soon.
Love you guys💕 Peace ✌️