Mumbai Journey Leads to Love Journey

Mumbai central bustand

Its morning 7:30 everyone is busily getting in and out !! Like that a girl of early 20's wearing a green salwar steps in the mumbai with her single bag and with full fear !! She gets down from the bus !! Fear is clearly visible in her eyes !!

A man came and dashed her intensionly !! Girl looks at him with disgust !! Man smirks and leaves !! Girl rubs her arms with her dupatta where the man dashed !! She walked through the bustand fearfully !!

She stands near an auto stand !! Mans there are looking at her like they gonna eat her !! Girl clutches her dupatta !! And cursing someone !!

Girl's pov

Hey krishan ji !! Yeh kya hai !! Kaha hai yeh Ragini di !! She said she will be here at the time i stepped in mumbai , only coz of that i agreed to came here !! But she !! She is no where to be seen !! And these kuthe log !! They are seeing me like !! Chiiii !!

Now i cant wait more !!

Pov ends

Saying so the girl walks from there and finally she found a PCO !! As she is not having mobile !! Sanskar ladkhi hai guys :-p !! She got change from the Pco man !! She got into the PCO and dials the number by seeing a little diary which is she having in her purse !!

The ring goes !! At the moment the call got connected !! " Ragini Di !!!! Kahan ho tum !! U know i was afaird of cities !! U only asked me to come here to attend the interview but see now u r not here !! An...!! " The girl couldnt complete as ragini speaks !!

" SWARA !! SWARA !! calm down !! I m sorry actually kal ratt !! Actually papa got heart attack last night so i and laksh ji had took him to pune hospital as our family doc is here only !! So thats y i cant come !! I m sorry Swara !! "

" Oh its ohk di !! U take care of uncle i m going back !! " said Swara !! " Nhi Swara !! Whats the need of going back !! U go and attend the interview plzz for me !! " said Ragini !! " But di I m scared !! "

" Swara !! Doll dont be scared just be cool !! U got 95% in EEE but due to ur this behaviour u r taking tutions in our village !! Think Swara what will u do with that 3000 in a month !! Atleast think about chacha ji for once !!

Do u even know many dreams he have for u !! Plzzz Swara attend the interview i m sure u will get the job !! " says Ragini , Swara thinks for a second and said

" Thik hai Ragu di !! I will go !! Ohk tell me the place !! " said Swara !! " Ohk listen Swara !! First come out of the Bustand and turn right !! Walk for some minutes cross 3 signals u will see the Reliance mall !!

There will be a subway near that !! Walk on the subway and cross the road u ll be on the 8D bustop !! There you will get 13C bus !! Go in that bus and skip 5 stops and you will reach the IET stop !!

And walk towards left from there you will see a MRC TOWERS !! there your interview !! " Ragini said without Break !! " Di !! I didnt understand anything !! " said Swara !! " Uff !! Swara give the phone to someone who is near to u !! "

Swara hmmed and kept the Reciver at the top of the PCO !! And came out of the PCO BOTH !! She looks here and there !! She found a middle aged Women standing near by !! She went towards lady !!