~The Princess Meets The Model~

Sunlight peered inside the room and a red haired girl sat up from the bed. She rubbed her eyes and swung her legs over to the side.

She picked her phone up and checked the time.

6:43

She opened the window and stuck her head outside. She smiled to herself as warm sunlight greeted her. She felt the seasonal breeze as she breathed in a gulp of air.

She placed her head back inside and yawned.

My name is Akashi Seira. I am 16 years old. I'm the daughter of Akashi Shinichi, the emperor of Japan.

I am currently staying at a vacation house in Tokyo. We don't usually come here so it makes a good hiding place.

I turned around and someone opened the door to my light blue painted bedroom.

"Milady?" Sebastian called as he bowed.

"Good morning, Sebastian" I said with a small smile.

Sebastian Matsumoto, our family butler. He's been around for as long as I can remember.

"Breakfast is ready, your highness" he said while placing his gloves inside his pockets.

I nodded and opened the closet. I got my bath necessities and my uniform then smiled at Sebastian "I would like to take a bath first, Sebastian"

"As you wish, milady" he said with a bow "Would you like me to prepare the tub?"

"No need, I'll be using the shower"

I stepped inside the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I changed out of my pajamas and entered the shower.

After a few minutes of taking a bath and playing with my rubber frog toy, I came out of the bathroom wearing my uniform.

I have a rubber frog toy because the frog looks cute. I love cute things.

I wore a black wig and tied the shiny black locks up into pigtails using a yellow ribbon.

I went straight to the mirror and examined myself. I'll be studying in Teiko Junior High, a school filled with students that excel in their studies and other extracurricular activities, like sports.

I'm going to study there as a second year. It's also my first time studying in a school. My stepmother hires royal tutors for me.

I clenched my fists as I thought about her. I despise her. I hate her from the bottom of my heart.

She's the reason why I ran away. She's the one who set up that horrible arranged marriage. She's also the person who caused father's death.

I felt something wet run down my cheeks as I hastily wiped my tears.

An emotionally broken human. That's what people call someone like me...

I took a deep breath and picked up my bag.

I should go...or else I'll be late.

I exited my bedroom and went downstairs.

I went straight to the dining room and sat down on one of the chairs. I placed my hands together and muttered 'Itadakimasu' before digging in.

"Sebastian, this is good" I exclaimed after eating the seasoned fish he cooked for me.

"I'm glad you like it, milady"

"Sebastian" I called him while placing my chopsticks on the plate. I gave him a stern look and I saw cold sweat run down his face.

"Y-Yes, milady?" he asked nervously.