Bars are not for kids

right now i'm sitting here wondering how I ended up here in a bar drunk of my arse in the middle of london

right now i'm sitting here wondering how I ended up here in a bar drunk of my arse in the middle of london . I ran the my boots pounding down on the road as I Watched that house the place that I loved and cherished become smaller and smaller I laughed Never and I mean never had I disobeyed my parents at least not like this "daddy's going to kill me" I thought as I laid my head down hearing a distinct pounding in my head . i lifted my head only when i felt a small tap on my shoulder i raised my head to see some man standing there smiling at me "hello little lady mind if i buy you a drink."

"I don't take drinks from strangers sorry" i made to get up when the man grabbed my arm "aww but the night is young just like you wouldn't was to waste it now would we"

The man leaned into me gripping me tight almost stradling my hips I would be lying if i said i wasn't a little scared as he began to rub my leg a bit with his free hand as he instructed me to relax saying that he would take care of me."

"YOU MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT " a voice I had grown up with bellowed from the door of the bar the man looked at me and back at my dad before getting off of me walking over to him "oh yea old man what you want a turn with the bitch"

"That bitch is my daughter you arse" he growled out before punching the guy square in the jaw the man plummeted to the ground I lowered my head as he walked over "come Elyzia lets go"

I shook I knew it would be better for me if I would just get up and go with him but I was scared I couldn't move I heard him Sigh before gently picking me up and heading outside walking a bit before coming to an alleyway and apparating away."

Authors note - OMG their wizards (there what) LOL but no who do you think Eliza's father is what's going to happen when she gets home comment below