The plan

Previously:

"Well what should we do?" Mia said. "Well were not gonna sit here moping, were gonna create a plan to hurt him too, and then let's see how he likes it, that'll give him something to cry about!" Victoria said.......

~Victoria~

"We should probably act like all is forgiven." Mia said "well look this might not be a great plan, I say we do it like the olden days: off with his head!" Well when your ready to go to jail for most or all of your call me. Mia's smile dropped. Mia said " So if we're not gonna hurt him physically, what're we gonna do Ms. smart one. We're still gonna hurt him Mia smiled. Just not physically She frowned again. No time for pouting, look if someone stole your man the first thing you'll want to do is beat up the bitch right? Mia laughed and nodded. Well if I forgive him and to beat you up. He really will think all is forgiven. Only one little tiny problem. What? I said. I DONT WANT TO GET BEAT UP!!! I'm not really gonna hurt you hurt you, I just have to make it look real. (my sis is so slow like keep up!!) ok, but what's after that? Mia said. The juicy part. I wil- just then Mia ran to the bathroom and started throwing up into the toilet. I quickly ran in to check out what happened. I asked if she was ok (while holding my nose. Boy, did it stink. I sounded funny too.) She slapped her forehead, and said sis I forgot to tell you I'-.......

A/N

I know this sucked, and it was short, but it's cause I have no ideas, text me if u do, I'd love to hear em.