*Final Chapter*

*Author's POV*

The next day Lauren and Camila drove to school both with wide smiles. Lauren's hand rested on Camila's knee. They pulled up in the parking lot. Lauren turned to Camila. "Are you ready babe?" she asked her. Camila nodded confidently. 

They got out of the car and looked at each other. "Remember who cares what they say or think. As long as we have each other we are fine." Camila gave her a smile. She reached for her hand. Lauren placed a small kiss on her girlfriends cheek.

They had spent an entire afternoon discussing to finally show they're relationship. And they were now ready. They didn't care at this point. As long as they had each other they were okay. 

They walked in not many people paying attention. But the ones that did looked at them. Some giving them disgusted faces others awing. Lauren smiled she could finally show to them who she loved the most. 

Austin stared at them surprised and no longer confused. Keaton on the other hand felt angry because he had dated both girls and now understood why they both left him. 

Dinah and Normani made their way to them. "Camreeennn!!!" Dinah shouted and ran to hug the girls. Camila laughed while Lauren stood there confused. "It's our names put together" Camila explained. Lauren looked to Dinah to confirm. She nodded. "It  i s indeed. Oh my god you guys are so cute." "I agree with that!" Normani spoke up

The two girls smiled. They  made their way to homeroom. Lauren felt so happy and the luckiest girl alive. What she thought would be impossible turned out to be very very possible 

*A/N*

Hiii! So yes, this is the end of this :( This was my fisrt Camren fanfic so sorry if it wasn't as good, but  I hope you guys enjoyed it as much I did writing it! Thank you all for the votes and comments. You all are AMAZING!! 
 I am thinking of writing another one ifany of you wanna read! Love you!! <33

-Mary