Entry Eight

This entry was to be horror- or creepy pasta, if you want to be specific. We also had to add in a piece of sports equipment. I don't know if it counts, but I used a locker for mine :/

---

The world spins around me as I stagger through the lonely corridors, feeling along the dripping walls. Dripping with what, I am unsure of. Maybe blood, maybe water.

The mask upon my face stings my flesh, the needles jabbing into my skin as I get further along the seemingly narrow corridor. Still, I can hear its voice behind me, echoing through the lonely space.

'Come out and let me get you young boy,' it screeches, its claws creaking on the hardwood floors. Luckily, I have been through these corridors many times before or I would not have made it this far. 'You know I will find you. I already smell your fear.'

I am afraid; Have been since I came in here two hours ago to find a thing with a white mask on- one a bit like mine- leaning against my locker with this horrifyingly painful device in its hand; Have been since something pinned me to the wall and needles were jabbed into the linings of my face. Then I heard voices in my head.

As the corridors get narrower the screeching gets closer and I know I'm going to have to pick up the pace. I stumble blindly through the corridors, kicking bodies as I go. The feel of cracking bones and ripping flesh fills my ears from all sides as I trip over a particularly large body, but just before I hit the floor I am grabbed by the throat and thrown against the wall and the mask is brutally torn from my face.

Searing pain scorches my face as I scream murder into the night, but at last I am able to see the creature.

I hear a whisper before it drives a claw through my neck.