Chapter 1: The new neighbors

My name is Isabella and I'm eighteen years old. I consider myself as a daring, ride or die, live in the moment type of person.

My best friend and next door neighbor Crystal is very different from others, I don't know what i would do with out her and her constant patronizing me just because she's a few months older than me. I have a couple more friends. There's Jonathan, Erick, Jenna, Dayna, Andrea and Emily. After that its my amazing boyfriend whom I care so much about, Chris. Just to be clear I said care not love. Love is a strong word I only use when I say, I love my mom, my dog, my limited edition Michael Kors bag. I have a brother and a sister. Dylan's fourteen and Jasmine's twelve. Dylan and Jasmine are very special children and I love them dearly but they can be the biggest pain in the ass. Since it's a Saturday I invited Crystal to come over.

She is currently cleaning the kitchen and organizing the fridge when I walk in. "Crystal you missed a spot." I said, pointing to the smudge on the counter. "Thank you." She didn't get that I was being sarcastic. She tries to see the good in every one and has a big heart.

It infuriates me to see people take advantage of that and think they can just walk all over her. Crystal has her attitude and of course sassy remarks but only shows it when she thinks it needs to be showed.

"Are you staying until late tonight?" She smiled at me and nodded her head, "Yeah." I grew a smile, not only because was my best friend staying but because she was the best cook and I knew if I asked just right she would do the deed. "Sooo. . . Your cooking your second family dinner? Or just me? Or you can make me your amazing brownies even better-" she cut me off before I can keep throwing suggestions. "Slow your roll Bella. Yes I'm cooking dinner and if you are extra nice to your brother and sister I'll make the brownies and maybe a red velvet cupcake." God, Thank you for blessing me with such a wonderful best friend and making her a good cook. "WITH FILLING INSIDE?!" Laughing she said, "Yes and you better leave some for every one, we don't need what happened last time happen again. You looked so scary stuffing your face running around the house." I laughed thinking back to that day. Well what I can remember since I was on a sugar rush then passed out, waking up under my bed wasn't the best 'good morning sunshine' greeting. I frowned when she basically told me I had a limit. I mean who puts a limit on cupcakes, that should be illegal. "Deal."

"Is Erick coming to hang out with us?" She asked.

"I don't know, he's probably busy with Andrea so I doubt it." She scoffed and grabbed my white IPhone, scrolling down my contact list to call him.

"Hey Erick it's Crystal, get your butt over here in the next five to ten minutes. If you don't come I will hurt you. Alright well bye love ya." she had her 'don't do what i say I'm gonna hurt you or worse face' on, but that quickly changed at the end of the call. She didn't give him time to protest as she usually does when she's in command.

"Your welcome, Bella pass me the water bottle next to you please?"

I tossed it to her as I followed her to the front door.

"Since he lives three blocks away I say he will be here in 3. . .2. . .1." She swung the door opened, revealing Erick running up the driveway, almost tripping over the steps to the entrance of the door. She handed him the bottle of water. "Why did I have to get my butt over here?" He fell on my living room floor panting, not being able to reach the couch. Damn this kid needs to start working out more.

"Because we wanted to hang out and I'm making cupcakes." She said while stepping on his back and walking away. He grunted but quickly recovered when he heard cupcakes. "Yes! I've been dying for you to make some." He said, jumping up and sitting on the chairs in front of the kitchen counter.

"Since you don't have to cook for another three hours, lets hang outside and go on the trampoline." I decided, they nodded following me to the backyard. Crystal ran and jumped on the trampoline doing a toe touch in the air. Show off. "Hey someone's moving in next door did you know that?" She pulled me up on the trampoline. I jumped and saw the moving truck. "First I've heard of it." I shrugged, I was confused though, my mom was the real estate agent for the house how could she not tell me.

Crystal jumped off, "The brownies are being made early for our new neighbor." She said running into the house. I stayed with Erick on the trampoline just jumping around when we saw two boys who looked familiar from school, there was a third boy but he kept being covered with furniture.

Then there was a pretty woman with a girl who looked a little older than me with pretty blonde hair starring at the house and laughing. "Shit, Milf." Erick said gaping at the women. "Shut up you perv, she's way out of your league not to mention your generation, even if she is older then you by like ten years." I stated. "Age is nothing but a number, but blondie over there is just right for me." He quickly moved on to the pretty blonde with a beautiful pearl white smile and dimples. "Earth to dumbass." I said snapping my fingers in his face. "You have a girl friend remember?" I reminded him. He looked at me with a 'Don't kill my vibe' look but I brushed it off and kept jumping.

Thirty minutes later the truck had left, and they were all inside their new house. Crystal opened the door, "The brownies are ready, lets go meet our neighbors and show them some neighborly kindness and hospitality." We all knew she was serious but mainly nosy, I couldn't help but giggle at her choice of vocabulary towards our actions to our neighbors.

We walked up to the house and I rang the door bell. The pretty woman opened the door. "Oh hello." She said with a huge smile on her face, she had an accent. "Hello I'm Crystal this is Isabella and Erick." Crystal introduced us as we waved to our new neighbor. "Crystal lives a door down and I live next door. Erick lives three blocks away but we just wanted to say hello and welcome to the neighborhood." I said with a smile. "We brought two boxes of brownies, crystal here made them fresh out of the oven so they should be super warm and tasty." Erick said pointing to what crystal and I had in our hands.

"Thank you why don't you all come in and we all could share these brownies and meet everyone else in the house I'm Anne by the way. Nice to meet all of you." We all walked in and by the way everything looked they were almost all settled in. Well that was fast. She lead us into the living room where there were three boys and the blonde girl we saw earlier.

"Guys, say hi to Crystal Erick and Isabella. They brought us a welcome gift." Anne introduced. All of them said there hello's but didn't look up. Their eyes still on their phones. Anne screamed "They are containers of brownies and it looks like this nice girl who came to greet us is struggling with them!" The boys all ran up to help from hearing the word 'cupcake'. The boy with beautiful green eyes and curly hair grabbed the box that was in my hand. "Sorry love, I didn't see you holding the those." He smiled showing off his dimples. The other boy that looked familiar from school with blonde hair and the clearest blue eyes took the other container and walked into the kitchen.

"Oooh brownieees!" I diverted my attention to the other familiar boy. Recognizing that the green eyed curly hair boy and I were still facing and looking at each other. I felt my cheeks heat up and he laughed. "Alright well do you care to join for some home baked brownies, Isabella isn't it? I'm Harry." He said with a smile, purposely showing off his dimples. I nodded and followed him into the kitchen to join everyone else.

A/N: Okay well hiii everyone! I really hope you enjoyed my first chapter of my new story, its based on my best friends love life so i actually have real experience here lol. Please pretty please vote comment and share with your friends. I'll be updating another chapter real soon for those who like it, and those who don't then i will try to do my best to change your mind. Well thank you for reading guys!!

P.S For those who like Harry fanfics, should really go check out my best friend's (The star of this story) account and read her book, I promise you'll love it! @Friesforstyles_xx

-C <3