It Never Ends

I can't believe it. I am finally at Warped Tour. It was early, because I wanted to get there to go ahead and start meeting the bands before they performed. I quickly jumped out of the car, when suddenly the driver's door opened. My dad stepped out, and I asked him what he was doing. "I'm coming with you, why?" He had a confused look on his face. Suddenly a look of terror spread across my face, I knew he wouldn't be happy with the kind of music that I listened to. He liked classic rock, and he just sort of assumed that that was what this was. He would not be happy with all of the screaming, tattoo covered, makeup wearing people that I call my heroes. I was scared of what would happen when we met them. "I thought you were gonna pick me up later," I said unsure. "I changed my mind, I wanted to see all of these bands you love so much," he said with a smile on his face. Maybe this won't be so bad I thought to myself. I couldn't have been more wrong.

We started walking through the venue, and I was scared to death of what my dad would do. He's not abusive or anything, just easily pissed off, and I really did not want to go home after coming this far. I glanced at him quickly and saw a shocked look on his face. I wasn't sure what to make of it. "Dad?" I asked uneasily. "What is this?" he asked, I could see the anger rising in him. "Are these really the people you look up to!?" I could only watch as he began getting louder and louder, starting to yell different insults about the people that I love most. His words stung like knives, and I felt a tears burning the back of my throat.

I glanced over his shoulder quickly to make sure that nobody heard him, and saw Austin Carlile talking with Oliver Sykes and Kellin Quinn. Normally I would be freaking out, but right now I just wanted to hide myself from all of the terrible thing my father was saying about them. A tear escaped my eye and I noticed Austin go quiet. They were the only people around us because we were there so early before warped even opened. I just wanted to run and hide.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Austin start to walk over towards my father and I with Kellin and Oli following close behind. I quickly wiped the tears off of my face as they approached. "Are you alright?" Austin asked me with a smile on his face. "Yes, we were just leaving," my father answered for me. I just looked down. "Excuse me, but he asked the girl," Oli said to my father, then stepped between my father and I and put a hand on my shoulder while turning his back to my dad, "Are you okay, love?" I just kept looking down and cried to myself silently, hiding my face from them. This was killing me. I don't want to leave! I loved these people, their music got me through all of the tough times in my life and I could never thank them enough for it. I then felt a hand forcefully grab my arm and heard my dad's rough voice, "Come on, we're going home." I tried to pull away and saw my dad hit the ground. Austin had punched him. Now I was terrified.

I started sobbing and Kellin pulled me into a hug while I cried into his chest. "Shh," he whispered into my ear, "it's going to be okay, don't worry." He stroked my back while I heard Austin and Oli fighting my dad. I didn't want to look. Eventually security was called and my dad was escorted out. Kellin was still holding me when Oliver took his place while Austin comfortingly rubbed my back. "He's gone now," Oli said softly into my ear." I nodded and he wiped the tears off of my face and Kellin grabbed my wrist and started pulling me off somewhere. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "To the buses!" he replied gleefully.

I stopped dead in my tracks. "Wait, what am I going to do?" I asked. "He is going to be so mad, and not to mention he was my ride! I have to go apologize to my dad, I will never be allowed to leave my house again." I was about to start crying again when Austin walked up to me and said, "Don't worry, you can stay with us as long as you need." "Thank you," I said softly. "Cheer up, love," Oli said and threw me over his shoulder. "Oliii," I giggled. "Is that a smile I see?" Kellin joked. "I believe it is," Austin said back.

"Aww, are you smiling miss, miss, I just realized that we do not know your name," Oli said. "Uh it's Luna." I said shyly. "Well miss Luna, that is a beautiful name," Oli finished and continued to carry me towards the buses. I looked up to see Kellin and Austin talking and chuckling to themselves behind us. "What's so funny?" I asked them. "Just that your face is in Oliver's ass," Kellin chuckled. Suddenly noticing this I felt my face turn bright red. This set Austin into a fit of laughs and Oli asked what happened. Kellin explained it to him between laughs and then Oli smirked and said, "The view is nice from here too." That is what made me blush insanely. I hid my face under my pink bangs and heard someone open a door and a familiar voice ask, "Who have you brought with you?" It was Justin from SWS. I can't believe that this is happening.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first fanfiction and I am really excited about it, so let me know what you guys think! Thank you so much for reading, love you ;)