Chapter one.

Now before you start reading here is a cheat sheet so you don't get confused. Some of these will not be in this chapter but i would like to inform you.
(Y/n) = Your name
(F/c) = favorite color
(H/l) =hair length
(H/c) =hair color
(S/c) =soul color it doesn't have to be one you see in the game make one up for all I care.
(E/c) =eye color

Your p.o.v
  I'm the last neko, it's hard to survive right now. The monsters where freed from the underground not that long ago, yet already another war has started. Many humans and nekos died the monsters where too strong I was the only neko who survived. I went outside wearing my (f/c) hoodie and some jeans. The hood on my hoodie was up hiding my (h/c) neko ears, my tail was the same color as my ears and it was around my waist out of sight under the hoodie. As I walked to the park I froze up in fear I saw a fight going on between a monster and a human, from the looks of it the monster was winning but now its normal.

G's p.o.v
  I was on a building watching a fight between a human and a monster, the monster was winning. I see out of the corner of my eye a girl wearing a (f/c) hoodie she looked frozen in fear. I couldn't help but chuckle thinking 'There's a war going on and your scared of fights. At this point expect them.' soon enough the monster killed the human and looked at the girl. She didn't move the most she moved was a step back as her (s/c) soul became visible she has now entered a fight with the monster.

Your p.o.v
  Next thing I knew I was in a fight with that monster I just watched kill a human. They attacked me with fire, I managed to dodge most of it getting hit by about three fire balls. My HP went down to ten out of my normal twelve. I didn't want to fight I was the only one who thought maybe we can change them options appeared in front of me. [Fight] [Act] [Item] [Mercy]  I chose mercy and tried to spare the monster.

G's p.o.v
I saw something I haven't saw since Frisk died...MERCY the girl didn't want to fight the monster she tried to spare it. The monster just chuckles I heard it shout "You think if you spare me enough I will spare you? Only to be killed?!" I knew that is a tactic humans like using but from how scared she looked earlier I don't think she wants to fight. It attacks her again she dodges its attacks suprizingly well and quick for a human. Her hood fell off for a moment and I saw her (H/l),(h/c) hair but two things poked out of her head they where the color of her hair and they seemed to have twitched. I saw the girl quickly pull up her hood and choose ACT.

Your p.o.v
My hood fell off I quickly pulled it up and used ACT I chose talk but my words where too quiet, it didn't hear me and it laughed saying "WHAT CAN'T HEAR YOU STOP MUMBLING" it didn't attack me though instead it used act as well. It chose pick on and said i was ugly and slow. I felt my eyes flare a bright pink but I relized that doing this would give away to much and they went back to their normal (e/c).

Sorry if im being mean right now and leaving it there for chapter one. But I just love cliff hangers! Anyways thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions for the future chapters comment them and I will try include them in :3 until next time my little fur balls! Shindera out.