Chapter two

Reminder
(Y/n) = Your name
(F/c) = favorite color
(H/l) =hair length
(H/c) =hair color
(S/c) =soul color it doesn't have to be one you see in the game make one up for all I care.
(E/c) =eye color.
Thoughts are in '...'

Your p.o.v
My eyes went their normal color and I used ACT once more and used console the monster looked shocked and suddenly attacked. I dodged many of the attacks but got hit by about 3 making me go down to 1 HP it of my normal 12. I held my arm the main place where I got hit, it stung and was burnt.

G's p.o.v
I saw the girl try and console the monster it looked phased and then attacks again. I saw the girls HP go to one 'she won't fight' I thought as realization hit me as I watched the girl spare the monster. The monster was frozen in place like considering something and soon had a grin. I saw the monster throw fireballs at the girl again and I couldn't let her die she's like Frisk. I summoned a gasterblaster to take the fire ball hits and I hear the monster scream "WHAT THE..." my blaster vanished and I hopped infront of the girl my hood was up.
Your p.o.v
I was about to be attacked when a dragon head was infront of me getting hit by the fireballs, it then vanishes and now a tall person was infront of me with a black leather jacket with a fluffy hood the hood was up. The only way I knew it was a monster is he had skeleton arms the monster that fought me earlier looked mad and shouted "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING G?" 'G is that the skeletons name...G?' I thought then realized how he was only an inch away from me holding his arms out to protect me he looks over his shoulder at me and spoke in a deep almost calming voice "Get outta here... now." I didn't hesitate thank him or nod I just ran back to my small house and slammed the door shut locking it in fear. I sat on the couch my eyes glowing a bright pink and so does my hand now over my arm as I heal and mumble "I hope this works in not that good with healing yet..." my HP went up

G's p.o.v
  I stared back at the monster and sighed "Really trying to knoll the closest thing we have that's like Frisk?" the monster infront of me laughs "G GET OVER IT FRISK IS DEAD NOW YOUR ALL SOFT AND MERCIFUL " I looked at him "yea merciful now if you would like yo keep it that way back down" my eye glowed yellow and the monster ran and I chuckled and sighed "I hope the girl made it out ok..."
Your p.o.v
  I decided to teleport to the park when my HP was normal I teleported there even though it was a warzone the monster kids and human kids got along well playing games like tag or hop scotch they had no idea they where supposed to hate each other I smiled realizing they are the only chance to end a war an example of what it would be like, before the war started. A kid looked my way and I ran to hide probably confusing them and I heard them walk away and I peek out from behind the tree I hide behind and watched the children playing. Suddenly I heard a voice "You..." I cut him off by running up the tree "EEP"

G's p.o.v
I found i girl I went to ask her if she was ok "You..." I was quickly cut off by her running up the tree now sitting on a branch "EEP" I chuckled "sorry didn't mean to frighten you." the girl looks at me "hey your the one who helped me out earlier thanks...Oh in (y/n) by the way" I chuckled "the names Gaster sans but call me G." she smiled "thanks for saving me back there" I went silent she wasn't human not if all her marks from the fight where already gone. "So what happened to your wounds?" I saw her go dead silent.
Your p.o.v
   'Oh no. Oh no what am I supposed to say HI I'M Y/N AND I HAVE EARS A TAIL AND MAGICAL ABILITYS' he looks at me and snaps me out of my thoughts "hello earth to y/n" I looked at him "um.....I used makeup...." I felt shiver run down my back as he said "that's a lie" I chuckled nervously "heh...um...would you believe me if I said....in friends with a monster...." he shakes his head "nope" I sighed "I'm not....normal......I'm not a human in a neko.....in fact in the last one..." there was silence for a moment only noises heard where children's laughter. He chuckles "well that explains where the marks from the fight went...I did see cat ears on your head when your hood fell off but I thought I was seeing things!" I giggle "well see you around"
G's p.o.v
  I thought she was joking and then she said "well see you around" before I could respond she was gone she just.....vanished from sight she was no where around and I felt my self whisper "wow...."

A/n I LOVE CLIFF HANGERS THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER TWO sorry it took so long.....school and homework made it take awhile..... Any ways until next time my little kitties!