Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Makaidith Cisneros Lopez

"Janet...Janet! Janet wake up!" I hear someone scream and quickly jump out of bed.

"Huh? Wha- Where am I!!!" I scream while rubbing my eyes. Once I am able to see clearly I see Zayn's face only inches from mine.

"Good Morning sleeping beauty!" he says with a creepy looking face, almost as if he was about to rape me. I tried to sit up, but he pinned me back down onto the bed. Oh...My Gosh...He's shirtless!

I just stayed still admiring his body. He has been working out a lot lately. And he is strong...really strong...This is starting to hurt.

"Wake up and change we're gonna be late." he gets off of me and I look at the time...UGHHH... we only have 10 minutes left! We both changed quickly, got a plate of cereal, and ran to the car. Once we were in  the car we both looked at each other and laughed. We both ate our plate of cereal and then headed to the school.

"Well this is our new school I hope everyone treats us the same way they treated us back at home...." I say nervously while we get our backpacks from the back seat. We walked inside the school and were both amazed by how big the school was.

"Hey look at her ass!" I hear someone say.

"Now that's what I call a nice ass!" I turn to look at Zayn and I see him ball his fists to his side. He is getting really mad.

"Isn't that the new girl."

"Yeah it is! She's bomb as fuck!"

"I'll be right back." I see one of them coming closer. Great more pervs to deal with. I am starting to hate this school already!

"What do you want!" Zayn says as he stands infront of me blocking the guy from getting any closer.

"Get out of my way you fag!" says the guy pushing Zayn out of the way and pinning me to the closest wall there was.

"Let go of me!" I scream while trying to get a loose of his grip on me.

"Get the fuck off of her!" Zayn says dropping his backpack on the floor, grabbing the guy from his shirt, pulling him away from me and throwing him to the wall on the other side.

"What the fuck man! What's wrong with you!" the guy says while getting up from the floor.

"Are you ok Janet? He didn't hurt you did he?" Zayn asks me ignoring the guy's question.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say to him.

"Good! I'm glad you're ok." He says grabbing my head and pulling me closer to him giving me a hug. This is going to be the longest school year of my life!

(Hi my marshymellows! you know the drill

Vote:15

Comments:15

Later! >.<)