Chapter 10

"O-Okay...." I said, stuttering.

I get up and walk into the bedroom to see Dahvie packing up our stuff. I walk over to him and look back  nervously at the doorway to see Jayy standing there, leaning against it. He gives me a thumbs up. I turn back to Dahvie and see him giving me a weird look and then turning his head back to Jayy.

"Dahvie. We need to talk." I say. He gives me a worried look.

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

"No. I'm....... pregnant." The word hardly came out of my mouth. I look away and feel a pair of arms wrap around me and look to see Dahvie hugging me. I snuggle into his chest and hug him back.

"This is great!" He whispers, burying his face in my hair.

We stand there snuggling for a half an hour, then Jayy comes.

"Guys, bus is ready. Leggo!" He said. Me and Dahvie grab our stuff and run to the bus.

"Ha! I got here first!" Dahvie says, proudly.

"Only because my suitcase wouldn't close." I whine, putting my bag back in it's place.

"No excuses." He says. I pout.

"Fine." I say, climbing onto my bunk and facing the wall and away from Dahvie.

"Aw. Baby don't be like that." He said. I ignore him and put on my ipod. I feel someone grab me. I kick as I see Dahvie starting to carry me towards the couch. I struggle to get out of his grasp. He throws me on the couch and quickly sits on me. I pull my headphones out and give him a look.

"Get off my ass!" I yell at him.

"No way in HELL am I doing that." He says, crossing his arms over his chest. An idea dawns on me.

"Dahvie.... I can't breathe...." I pretend to die and he freaks out and gets off of me.

"Gwen...? GWEN!!!!" He shouts, shaking me. I lick his cheek and his face goes slack. He stops shaking me and gets up. He walks away and goes into his bunk and under the blankets. I get up and walk over to him.

"Dahvie?" I ask.

No answer.

"Dahvie?" I ask again.

Still no answer.

A tear rolls down my cheek and I go lay down and bury my face in the couch. I didn't have enough strength to grab the remote to turn on the TV. I lay there and cry, until I feel a hand on my back. I look up and see Jayy sitting on the floor next to me.

"You okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say, quickly wiping my tears.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say.

"Okay." He says, eyeing me suspiciously. I give him my best fake-believable smile and he nods and goes over to Dahvie. I roll my eyes and grab the TV remote. I turn it on and watch Spongebob.

Dahvie's POV

I can't believe she would scare me like that! But then again, I might be over reacting. Jayy walks over to me.

"Man, are you okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Just a bit shaken up." I say, sitting up.

"Well, what's wrong with Gwen. Why was she crying?" He asks, hoping up on the bunk and sitting next to me.

"I sat on her and she pretended to die. I freaked out and she licked me. I got upset and crawled here and ignored her." I say, looking at her.

"Oh, well that's not bad." He says.