Undertale and Naruto!

Hey guyz! This is a Naruto and Undertale picture. Here it is!

If ya read my crappy cringy book Second chance, then you know Akane and Kayla, but this part is for those who don't know them!

Background info!

Akane is a nice sweet girl who fights if needed to while her twin, Kayla, is the exact opposite who liked to fight. She also curses like Hidan, so, don't expect her to call ya a btch or fcktard when you first meet😕...

Just because they're twins, doesn't mean they're exactly the same. Nearly everything about them are opposite! Their favorite color, hair color, she color, personality and likes! Only thing that they have in common is what they hate, their foster parents, their old school and people who leave their friends behind.

Background info out!

So, I imagined Akane as Frisk since they're both nice and Kayla as Chara since they both like to fight and blood.

So, the outfit are basically the same, only different colors except for the pants and shoes.

At the moment, I'm making the picture on IbisPaint so it'll come out soon! Heh, at the moment, I'm starting to think to draw Chara as Kayla and Frisk as Akane...totaly!

I should do that soon, but I'm at the park!

Anyway, bye guyz!!!