Chapter 1 ~ life

Kasandra pov

" good morning kassy , here's your sack of apples" the farmer said. As she smiled and handed me the bag, as I handed her the crystal, just two small gray ones. I walked away afterwards and headed home, I look around the village. There was apes, humans living together here. See the rest of the world that was left fighting worthless war I thought in my worthless  because of the fake illness making people not to talk.  Thanks to the General always as telling people that, he was cureing people by taking their vocal cords. I had to escape from there before he did and came here.

The village had found me, that I had to pass out due to that I had hydration They welcome me to the village with open arms, they were trying to get back to normal. So far it was working so far pretty good, for money we use crystals they mean different things. Based on the coloring and if they are dull or shiney, dull is less and the shiny is more. Everyone gets new crystals in every 2 weeks, every luna time. I got 15 crystals, but I did pretty well, I started to grow a garden in the back yard of my house. They had built for me, which it was beaufuil it remember me of the time I saw this beaufuil. Mexico mud houses  I saw in magazines once, it was was beaufuil inside and out. Which it felt like home for a first time in a long time, ever first when the world fell apart thanks to the  Simian Flu But now everything slowly started to head back to normal I felt like. I saw my house was near by the village, I like being by myself.

Even since I was at that hellish place  thanks to the General .  that held me into his sick twisted mind of his. Until I escape with bunch of others, I thought to myself as I enter the house and walk. To the kitchen area, placed the apples down than went to get my knife to peel the apples ready for dinner. It was just me only some of the Neighbors  try to check on me. but I like being by myself because I haven't trust anyone for every long time. Since him, I felt my tear went down my cheek as I finished up the apples.