Shot 4

Continuation of Gauri's diary......

Gauri's POV,

I was getting ready in my room thinking about the last 10 days. The last 10 days were like hell to me. Tej uncle and Mr. Bose decided the marriage would happen as soon as possible. The next day I got a invitation of Omkara and ishana's marriage.

In that moment I decided to go away from Mumbai but omkara stopped me saying that I should present in my best friend's wedding. And as a result I am now in Oberoi Mansion, getting ready for the engagement function. I was feeling very low thinking about the engagement. Suddenly my trance broke listening a knock on the door.
It was Bhavya, Rudra's girlfriend. I put a smiling face.

Bhavya- Di...are you ready?

Gauri- Hna Bhavya. Bas abhi aayi.

(Yes bhavya. I am coming.)

Bhavya- Jaldi aayiye om bhaiyaa Apko dhoond rahe hain.

(Come soon. Om bhaiyaa is finding you.)

Gauri- Hna.

(Yes.)

Thinking about om, his behaviour became normal after that announcement night. Yes, sometimes I felt like he was continuously staring me.

Bhavya- Di kahan kho gayi?

(Di where are you lost?)

Gauri- Hn-hna.

(Ye-yes.)

Bhavya- Chalein?

(Shall we go?)

Gauri- Chalo.

(Let's go.)

I went downstairs to saw om and ishana in the middle of the hall.

Bhavya- Lo bhaiyaa....apki best friend aa gayi. Ab toh engagement start kijiye.

(Bhaiya....now your best friend has came. Now start the engagement.)

"What? Omkara was waiting for me." I looked at him. He was really looking handsome in a black sherwani and open hair. He just kept staring me. Why? Why?....he stares me like that. I fall week in front his intense gaze.

Anika- Chalo Bhai...ab kiska inteezar. Engagement shuru karte hain.

(What are you waiting for? Start the engagement.)

My heart started to beating fast in the mention of engagement. Soon the engagement started. First ishana made him wear the ring. All clapped. Now it was Omkara's turn. He looked at me and made ishana wear the ring. I closed my eyes as a lone tear escaped from my eyes. All congratulated him for getting engaged. I just stood near a pillar and looked at Omkara.

After the function All the family members decided to do the mehendi and sangeet after 2 days.

Like the engagement, I watched the mehendi and sangeet function standing lonely near the pillar. I was feeling like ran from the function when I see omkara and ishana in a couple dance.

After the couple dances, I looked omkara coming towards me. I confusedly looked at him. He stood in front of me and clapped once. All light went dim and a song played. He hold my hand and twirled me. I couldn't react at all. He danced with me.

Om- Kya baat hai?

(What happened?)

Gauri- Matlab?