kitane(scrapped): Heck

"Sqew! Wait up!" I could hear Kino shouting behind me.
"Kino, you're a slowpoke!" I yelled back as the little furry struggled to keep up with me.

I watched as the mushroom on her head swayed left to right.

"I thought the hare beat the t
tortoise!" I winked at her. She frowned.

We're here!
Kino bumped into me as she did not expect me to stop and admire the treehouse. "Owie..." The gentle voice sounded.

This is Kino. My "little sister". She was found on that day, when I went out to play....

"Berries! I wonder if they're edible!" I cheerfully plucked them from the bush and placed them into my beautiful basket decorated full of flowers.

Kshhh..

Hmm? What was that? I looked to the direction I heard the rustling.

My heart started to beat faster. I inched closer, clutching my prized basket for comfort.

A puppy in a cardboard box? I don't really like dogs...

A wolf? I shuddered. I gulped as I took another step.

"Oh." I heaved a sigh of relief. Its just a little flop-eared bunny with a mushroom tail and a mushroom growing out of her head.
Wait.. What? What is up with that??

Before I got to take a good look at the bunny, it ran away into another bush.

I'm curious... What were the mushrooms that grew out of its body? Have I made a rare discovery? Oh my god! This would make the news! Oh my god! Its a flop eared bunny! Those are too cute for my heart! I pondered excitedly.

I decided to chase after the bunny. I crept up to the small figure behind the bush and I heard small distress noises escape the bush covering it.

"Stop! Don't hurt me!" I stopped dead in my tracks. Did. It. Just. Talk. The bunny talks! Oh my gosh!

"Please! I just want to go back to mama!" The soft and feminine voice pleaded.

My heart melted. It was so cute! Cats are always number one , but flop eared bunnies take the third spot. They are so adorable!

"Its okay! I won't hurt you!" I tried to sound as gentle as I could. "R-really?" She sniffled. Argh, my heart!

"Really! I have some berries, do you want some?" I offered. I saw the small head peep out and as her red eyes landed on the berries, her eyes lit up.

The white bunny ran to my basket, and looked at me with a "can I take a few" look and, of course, I nodded. She happily shoved them in her mouth somehow without smearing it on her face.

I looked in awe. The poor bunny wolfed them down like she hasn't ate in weeks!

SCRAPPED
I AM GOING TO REWRITE THIS LOL