Ch 1 Linni

Linni and Wood sat down by a fire that Wood had made. After the kingdom was repaired Wood asked how Linni how he became the man he is today, so Linni began telling his life story...

One day I was in a town and I think I was 4 years old and I had not eaten for a week or so. Then I was in the markets and I asked people if he could work for food but no one wanted my help. Then I saw other kids run by and someone chased them. I realized that stole was open and I went to take a fruit but someone came by grabbed my hand and said: "Would you like to eat?"

I nodded yes because I was desperate for food. Then the stranger said, "follow me."

I followed him and they went out of the town and went into a camp. The camp was far from town. The stranger said, "my name is Hudmalor, and welcome to my clan."

There was a confused look on my face but happy to meet new people.

"Do you have a name little one?" Hudmalor said.

I shook my head no. "Well can I can you Linni."

I tried to say my new name but I failed. I kept on trying until I could say my name.

"Was that your first word?" Hudmalor asked. Linni nodded in happy. "Would you like to join my clan, but if you do you're going to go through a lot of training got it?"

I nodded because now I had a family.

A year or 2 have passed and I was starting to becoming a good fighter and I learned almost every single word. The camp moved twice since they got me. And now whereby an old kingdom.

"Don't you think he would become a top fighter for you Hudmalor?" Von questioned.

"Yes he is a good fighter but he looks like he would make his own clan." Hudmalor response.

"Wait you mean you're not going to keep him?"

"Now I never said that but he has a lot of pointetion."

"Hey Von can I practice with you these others are too easy?!" I asked across the field.

"I told them to go easy on you!" von replied

"Ok, then tell them to bring their full game!"

"Your fault if you get injured," von mumbled. "Ok don't go easy on him from now on!"

They all nodded. The weakest one of them all went first. "Hey, Linni don't be ashamed if I kick your butt."

"It's you who going to loss Jude."

"Don't get cocky"

They hit swords only once then Jude knock linni on his butt by tripping him. "I told you I would kick your butt."

I trained until I became 15 years old, and I could defeat everyone but the top 5.

Then one day when I was 16 they said that I had to take a ritual to officially join the clan. But I didn't do it because I had to kill an innocent person. With the ritual half completed, I only took half of the cures.

The cures give me my magical and boost my senses.

So I ran to the closest town and returned the person to his home. He paid me and I used that money to get away from that town and then I avently walk into the town I met you and the reason why I wanted the money from you was to get more travel money.

After Linni was done telling his story he turns to Wood and asked him about his backstory...