Ch 2 Wood

Well, where do you want me to start, before I was made or when I was made? Asked Wood

Start before you where made. Replied linni.

Well back before I was "born", I was a decent man that fought off evil creatures and protected the King's kingdom but one day I had an unfortunate accident, I fell from the castle tower and died. My name was Wood.

How do you remember that? Ask Linni confused

Well, when I died my brain was in perfect shape. So the King's mages use my brain and created the man you see before you. I am the first of my clone brothers, my brain that was in my old body still had all of my memories from my past life. So I ran dangerous missions for the king. But one day about 18 years after I was reincarnated I saw my king do some evil shit so I cause a revolt, and I've been on the "run" for about 5 years now. Oh, I forgot to add when I was reincarnated the King's mages made it so I can't age or die from diseases and falling, but I can die from combat.

"Oh ya I forgot time can no longer kill me too." Linni said

"And I am not going to be your general!" wood yelled.

BUT WHY!! Linni replied.

"Cause I lost trust in all kings." Replied Wood

"I am a leader, not a king."

Leader, King, Potato, Potato, there the same thing basically. Replied Wood

Then Kerith appeared from the fire walking out with Phasdu. Linni said, "what up hot stuff?"

Phasdu blushed and Kerith was slightly annoyed. "Did you hear the stories?" Wood asked.

"Ya I did but you want to hear my I guess," Kerith said

"Hell yea!" Linni said

"Is Hell hot? If not then no." Wood says sarcastically

"Not funny," Kerith said after punching Wood in the gut hurting his fist from Wood's armor.

"My armor is magically infused Uranium and Plutonium dumbass it's some of the strongest armor out there." Exclaimed Wood

Kerith and Phasdu sat down next to the fire and Kerith began to tell his story...