An Ziyan's Charming Point

"Hey.. An Ziyan, give it back to me"
"No"
"Why?! You already have another one and you still keep it by yourself?! How selfish! Don't you see your beloved boyfriend is getting thinner?"

It was already a year since the day An Ziyan gave his white car to Mai Ding but in the end he took it back after Mai Ding crushed the car in the next day. Yet, Mai Ding couldn't forget about it.

"Hey.. I'll grant your wish!"
"Aah! But only one" he added
"Shameless"

Actually, An Ziyan didn't need that car anymore. But he had no intention to give that car to Mai Ding, An Ziyan believed if he did that he would send Mai Ding to the grave yard for sure. He always wanted to ask how could he get the driver license with those lack capability of driving?

"Are you sure you don't have any wish?"
"Are you a godmother?"
"Tch! Okay! I'll wait for you to think about your wish, don't be so rush, I am always by your side to listen to my husband wish" as fast as wind Mai Ding planted a kiss on An Ziyan's lip and ran away
"Idiot" a soft smile floated on An Ziyan's lip an instant

That night Mai Ding was clinging to An Ziyan more than usual. Even when they were about to sleep Mai Ding was still blabbering about how he wanted that car. He hugged An Ziyan tightly and kissed him countless times, and that was annoying for An Ziyan.

"Sleep or I will kill you!" An Ziyan pushed Mai Ding away, he felt hot with Mai Ding slept too close like this.
"Don't you love me? Why you always treat me like I am an insect? Okay! If you don't give me that car don't you dare to touch me!"
"Idiot! You're the one who touch me all day long!"
"But.. but.. Arg! I hate you An Ziyan!" Mai Ding rolled his body into the other side of the bed. He grabbed the blanket to covering his face and began to sleep, no longer nagged An Ziyan.

That was a huge success to get rid of Mai Ding right now, and An Ziyan could sleep peacefully.

The next morning Mai Ding woke up so early, prepared the food for their breakfast and he deliberately cooked An Ziyan's favorite food -seemed Mai Ding still in his war mode- this was one of his tactic to melt An Ziyan's heart although he knew very well that was not as easy as he imagined it. After finishing his duty, Mai Ding went to their bed and shook An Ziyan's body lightly.

"Hubby, wake up it's morning already" Mai Ding said sweetly -he tried to act as sweet as he could-. Once, twice, until in the third times An Ziyan still didn't show any sign he wanted to wake up and Mai Ding almost lost his composure. He gritted his teeth, clenched his fist as if he was ready to punch An Ziyan's face until...

"You want to punch me?" Mai Ding was startled by An Ziyan's sudden movement by pulling his hand and now Mai Ding was lying on top of An Ziyan's body
"N-no... I just want to wake you up hubby" Mai Ding was cursing his own idiotic act
"Instead of punch me, why don't you kiss me?"
"I don't want to! You haven't brushed your teeth yet!" Mai Ding was struggling, he tried to escape from An Ziyan's embrace.
"You don't want to kiss me because of that? You've even done a dirtier thing by licking my--"
"Aaarrg!!! Enough enough! I understand, I'll kiss you right now!"

You and your dirty mind! Mai Ding was cursing his beloved pervert mind, he couldn't do anything about that and he felt more idiot why he fell in love with this indecent person. And once again An Ziyan won in Mai Ding's silly game.

Some moment after they finished their morning routine activities, An Ziyan grabbed his car's key ready to go to college. Just before he opened the door, he could feel Mai Ding clutches his shirt from behind.

"What?"
"I want to drive to school too. Can I drive once? I'll be careful!" Mai Ding said with his puppy eyes
"Cross my dead body first"
"Tch! Stingy!" And just like that they went to college like usual -An Ziyan who was driving the car and Mai Ding sat quietly beside him-.