Elemental Games

I'm Elsa Winters. Actually I don't have a last name so my mother made up one when I needed to start school. See, in our generation the world is poor, we live in these little villages. In each village there are a few people with the same power.

So, when I discovered I was one of them I hurried and showed my mother my power. She quickly braided my hair and put it in a bun with my bangs hanging out. She led me to the leader of our village and he transferred me to a "quallia".

A quallia is a school for the special people. When I got there a boy named Jack stared at me and looked around. "Guess it's only me and you." He said across the class. "Yea." I replied.

"Hello children! I'm miss. Amy! I will be training you for the 'Elemental Games'! Where you fight to see who is the superior power!" Me and Jack backed up a few steps.

"Ok, Jack you first! Show me what you can do!" I looked to him and he smirked. He stomped his foot and frosted the whole cabin. "Ok, now you Elsa!"

I shivered. Jack looked at me and nodded. "Ok." I pointed my hands at the ground hand rose them. Soon I was on a pedestal of ice with beautiful designs on the sides.

"OH, THE JOY!!! Elsa you shall be the captin! You are to keep Jack safe during the E.G.s! Think you can handle it?" she yelled with excitement. " Uhh, I might need help." I said as I looked at Jack. He giggled.