The Evil Sister

Chapter 1:- The Cat

Melody and her brother Peter, who lived in America, were quite fond of going on adventures. On one of their adventures in America itself, they found a magical cat who could talk and sometimes walk on two legs like a human, so they decided to keep it as their pet. The cat also got interested in going on adventures. This cat could sometimes read people's minds too.

"Hm... how about we go to London and go to London's National Museum?" the Magical Cat suggested. "I wish to check it out."

"Alright, let's pack up," Melody said.

Their parents agreed for this trip. They all packed their bags and left at night. They reached the airport at 8:00 PM, and the plane left at 9:30 PM.

At 3:30 AM in the morning, the plane arrived at London, and they soon reached the hotel too.

The next day, at afternoon, they arrived at the National Museum of London. There was a cat's statue and the real body next to the statue inside a transparent box. The cat was from 1020 AD and was named "The Egyptian Cat". The specialty of this cat was that this could talk to humans and saved a couple of puppies from one gangster by scratching him until he bled to death.

Anyway, Melody and Peter were having a look at the cat. Then, suddenly, the cat opened its red eyes and came out of the box. Everyone started panicking. The manager came and told Melody this cat came to life a day ago.

"The Egyptian Cat came to life yesterday when I opened the box to keep its body in proper manner," the manager explained.

"How dare you touch the Egyptian Cat?" a girl with red eyes yelled from a corner and left.

"I got scared," the manager continued. "What should I do so that the cat dies again? Should I put it back in and seal the box air-tight so it dies due to lack of oxygen?"

"Well, you can always do what you can think of," the Magical Cat suggested.

"What do you mean?" the manager questioned. "Should I try that?"

"YES!" the Magical Cat replied loudly.

The manager found the cat and kept it back in the box and sealed it air-tight. The cat died in a few seconds and had no life anymore.

Melody and Peter, along with the Magical Cat, roamed around the museum and had a look at other things there, and when done, returned back to the hotel with their parents.

Chapter 2:- School time

After a week in Egypt, Melody received a call from her school.

The principal said, "Melody and Peter's first day of school is tomorrow. I hope they're all ready."

"Yes, I'm Melody, and everything is ready."

"Okay, thank you," the principal answered. "Bye."

Melody and Peter told their parents that they've school. They quickly got ready to go back to America.

At evening, they left Egypt, and by night, they reached America. Melody and Peter packed up their bags and went to sleep.

The next morning, they went to school and enjoyed with their new friends, Alex and Jake, until some bullies came up to them and made fun of them.

"What a nerd!" Adam, the bully, said.

Leo, the other bully, pushed Peter onto the floor. Melody tried standing up for him, but Katie, one of the bullies, called her ugly and laughed at her.