•Stranger in the House•

In college, I would go home every other weekend to work at the job I had since high school. I would drive directly from campus after my last class on Friday to my job (about an hour drive)  and, after my shift was done,  I'd go back to my parent's house which was out in the middle of nowhere.

My parents weren't yet home when I got back from work, (they often spend their Friday and Saturday evenings like back when they were in college), so the house was dark and, since it was mid fall, so was the yard. I pulled into my normal parking spot, got out of the car and then turned to open the back door of my car and get my school bag out.

That's when I noticed the bathroom light was on.

Was that light on when I pulled up? It must have been right?

As I was contemplating the light, and reaching for my backpack, there was suddenly a very angry looking old woman in the window staring directly at me.

This wasn't like resting bitch face, this was like she was pissed at me for some reason.

We stared at each other for quite sometime before a heard the sound of a car coming down the road.
I look away from the window to see the bright lights of my parents car. As they pull into the driveway, I look back to the bathroom window, seeing that it was empty.

•Comment and vote to show support•