When Nothing Goes Right

"Ms. Matthews, are you okay ?". The officer said to me as I stood there completely blank... my mind has trailed off into a deep ibis... I don't even know what or how to think right now.. then the next thing I know my mind just snapped. I took off running... I hear my mother yelling and the two officers yelling as keep running... I ran all the way to the hospital..

* Approximately an hour and thirty minutes passed*
........

I ran into the hospital... heels broken.. dressed torn up... mascara tears running all down my face... hair an absolute mess and ran up to the desk and I slammed my hands on the desk and the nurse gave me a concerned look and said..." How can I help you ma'am"....then she took another look at me and I started crying and her concerned look turned into a worried look...."Ma'am what's wrong"..."Where's my boyfriend... where is he"...."What is his name so can help you"..."Prince!.... I'm sorry .. his name is Prince"..... the nurse was distorted at they way I shouted at her then I begged her to help me find his room..."His room is room 114.. down this hallway... straight ahead.. to your left". The way she said it made me think that everything was not right.

I walked into room 114 and saw him... laying on the bed... breathing through a breathing tube.... not himself(💔😭😞) and I walked in and got on my knees... next to him... holding his hand...crying my eyes out... "No no no no no no no no... Prince.... baby... please wake up". The two officers and mother both came into the door.. my mother was consoling me... holding me... she rubbed my forehead and said..."Baby... he will fight through this.. know he will.. you have to be strong.. for him"...."But Mama.. what if he's"... she cut me off by saying...."Don't you speak that out into the universe... don't do that... he will make it... believe in the most high.. have faith... think of the good memories you two share with one another... he is going to come back and when he does... you'll be the first person he wants to see.. right here baby... remember that". My mother said before giving me a kiss on my forehead and walking out of the room.

*Memory montage*

"Why do you always think you can come in here and raid my kitchen".... "Because you always allow it" gives small smirk"I like how you always have something to say Denise and you know I'll do it again". *throws eggs at him*.." Oh yea smart ass well I hope you like eggs in your hair".say tauntingly..." Oh you shouldn't have done that"*hops across kitchen island, sprays whip cream* " Stop.. STOP!... Ahahaha.. Prince!".

.....
"You look stunning Denise"....*smiles at compliments*..."Thank you"...." Stunning for a club"... laughs uncontrollably..."Seriously.. why are you such an asshole"...*walks off into room, slams door into Prince's face*..." Oh come on.. I'm your asshole.. *locks doors from inside*..."Denise.. baby I'm sorry.. please open the door"...*make him wait for awhile*... *unlocks door*..*walks in and tackles me.."I'm sorry"..."And"..."And I was an asshole"..."And"... " I lied about say the dress was cute when you bought it"... " And"..." And What"...*looks at him enticingly*..."You want me to rip it off of you"..*gives sexy small smirk,while kissing my chest*..."Yes like you did to the other dress"..*gives sexy smirk*......

*End of memory montage*

I still sit there for a brief second then I smiled with small tears rolling down my face and I get up and kiss him on his forehead.. I walk off walking up to the door and I hear my name"Denise"... I turned around and looked in disbelief...

.......

*Hello everyone I hope you all enjoy this chapter.. I'm back.. xo💜*