Part 7

All my books and my ideas are mine. They belong to me JackieStorms.

Jack's POV~

"It's my job to hurt people like you and funnily enough I enjoy it!" The man grinned his voice raspy and lust in his eyes. "My names Steve and you must be Sean the last superhero." "What no ask the witch-" "I have she said Your the only super hero left in the world. You already had the power of flight and Jackaboy sense as you call it but you never knew about it." I was shocked at what I had just heard. "Now if you struggle I'll hurt you more so stay still" I nodded frantically. The man smirked as my wings retracted and he took off my shirt. He then grabbed metal chains and tied them around my waist and then he connected the chains to a tree. Steve then connected the chains to my hands as well so I was tied to the tree by my waist and by my hands. Steve then pulled out a walkie talkie "Hey gang I have your friend. Come now or he dies in the next two hours." The man grinned at me menacingly. "All you do is hurt people and hurt yourself in the process if I kill you the world would be happier." Steve sang. I tried to scream but was punched in the face my wings appeared and punched the man scratching his face with a talon. "You son of a bitch!" Steve leaped at me his face bleeding he held the knife in hand. "Your lucky I can't kill you. Yet." Steve grinned. "Now you will either die because of me or blood loss since your friends are taking forever!" Moaned Steve. I started to feel dizzy. I couldn't move as Steve untied my belt from around my waist. I tried to move but I couldn't I wanted to scream and scream I did. Steve slapped me across the face and checked his watch "we have an hour." He purred. Steve then gagged me and since he stabbed my leg the tree heloped me stand. "Me and you,we're not so different you know? I mean you haven't heard of me but I'm a villain also known as time twister. I control time and once I get rid of you I can kill your friends and rule the world!" When Steve was finished his little speech,he bandaged up my leg so I could stand properly.

Felix's POV~

I woke up to a muffled sound coming from beneath my pillow. I reached under my pillow to find my walkie talkie "I have your friend come now or he dies in the next two hours" I gasped in shock. I ran downstairs only see Jack wasn't on the couch and the rope that held him down was snapped not untied snapped. I ran upstairs and banged on everyone's door "wake up!" I yelled I ran back downstairs and made a quick fry up for everyone. I sat down and wolfed down my food as everyone else groggily walked downstairs. "Hey" Cry sang as he walked downstairs "he speaks" I giggled. "I know I'm silent but I will speak" "Cry do you remember yesterday?" "We saved Jack and went home to see the place destroyed and went to bed?" "Yes and no you saw what Jack saw in his nightmares when he passes out or goes to sleep. You saw what he saw and began to cry over it do you remember what you saw?" I asked Cry who looked confuse as fuck. "Nope" was his reply and he sat down like everyone else to eat his food. "Felix why you wake us up so early?" Mark asked washing up his plate. "It's about Jack" I sighed. "What's wrong with him? Did I not heal him properly? Did I hurt him? Did I-" Tyler cut Ethan off and hugged him while stroking his hair making him calm down. "Listen to this" I placed my walkie talkie in the middle of the table "we have your friend come now or he dies in the next two hours." Mark fainted and everyone else gasped. Then the door bell rang being the only sound in the room. Mark bolted to the door and opened it he bent down to grab something and placed it infront of us. It was a box. I opened the box as fast as possible because I knew if I opened it slowly I would get to scared to carry on. We saw a photo album labelled ' irish hero is a zero' we all gasped. We all gathered around Mark who was now holding the photo album. With his shaky hands he opened the box to reveal a photo of Jack tied to a tree the man in black smirking.