Life as a Fangirl

~Chapter 1 ~

"Ring! Ring!" I roll over and push the clock off the dresser and onto the floor. I prayed it was Friday. I was still extremely sleepy. I heaved a sigh and got out of bed. I showered, changed and went down for breakfast.

I sat at the table and just sat there glaring at the table. "Look who got out of the wrong side of the bed!" snickers my brother, James. As my sister , Jacelynn, is coming down the stairs, she says, "Give her a break James, she stayed up late watching Bethany Mota videos, can't blame her for being groggy."

"Well it's her fault!" he retorts. Then my mum comes in and gives each of us a stamp. "Ummm what's this for?" I ask feeling stupid.

"It's for the stupid pen-pal thing Ms.Ezra wants us to do," replies Jace.

" Wasn't that due on Monday?" I ask feeling even more stupid by the minute.

" Today is Monday stupid, what day did you think it was?" Replies James.

Well so much for praying. I just shrugged. I dumped my bowl in the sink, waved goodbye to my mum and went to the Starbucks across the street.

"Hey Jade," the cashier greets me."The usual?" I nodded. I get my coffee in no time. I walk to the bus stop where Jace and James are already waiting for me. The bus comes and in 10 minutes we're at school. I plug in my earphones, listen to music, and look at pictures of Theo James until Ms.E walks in. She briefs us on that days' activities and gives a box to some dude in the first row and asks him to pass it on. When it reaches me, I fish a piece of paper out of it and pass it to Jace who sits next to me. I unfold the slip and it says 'TAYLOR JONES' hmmmm, seems pretty decent, I thought. I grabbed a pen and paper and started writing.

Hey Tay, (can I call you Tay?)

I'm Jade Dawson from Chicago and I'm 16 so yeah. What about you? My talents are fangirling, eating and sleeping. What about you? Write back soon :) Looking forward to being friends :)

~Jade. D

I was lying about the "Looking forward to being friends :)" part, obviously. Fangis have no spcial lives. Nada. I just seriously had nothing else to say.