Finding you

The next day was filled with boring class lectures and Althea daydreaming about Havoc waiting for her in the halls. People wouldn't notice he was there. They would act like they always did.

Havoc would bring her things that he had found. Like oddly shaped pieces of metal, broken glass, a pretty flower, or even a cool rock. There was one fantasy when he was waiting outside for her after school. Everyone was giving him stares, glares, and whispers that should've been directed towards her.

He would walk over to her and brush her hair from her face, make a remark that stabbed itself into her heart and make her happy, then he would pick her up and carry her away into the forest so he could sit with her by the light of a candle and then carry her home afterwards.

"Hey." Auron had snapped her out of her daydreaming. "I thought you'd be dead."

"Well I'm not." Althea said.

"You aren't mad."

"So?"

"I'm sorry for leaving like that. It was a douche move but I'm happy you're alive." Auron shrugged.

"I saw him." Althea said. "Your shadow person. It was the one that people were seeing around town. His name is Havoc."

"Are you lying to me?"

Althea was to busy staring out the window. She wished he would step into her view, out of the forest, stand in front of the gate, stare right back at her, and smile.

"I wish I was."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Althea walked out of school to find a huge crowd. She at first thought that Kaden had gotten into a fight with another football player. Then she saw the cheerleaders fanning themselves, whispering, and giggling.

Auron was following behind Althea. He quickly took a large step back when he saw what the cheerleaders were looking at.

Havoc was standing at the front gate, a leather jacket that opened enough to show his symbols and abs, and a hood pulled up to hide his black hair. His blue eyes slowly moved around to take in every face in the school yard. He was casually leaning against the front gate.

When his eyes landed on her he started walking. The cheerleaders giggled, thinking this boy was headed for them, and Althea thought so too. The males of the school stepped back in fear as Havoc walked. The girls kept giggling as he made his way to them and then he stopped.

"Excuse me. I have to get to my friend, Althea. I want to give her something." He said.

Everyone's eyes turned to Althea. The girls slowly stepped back. They looked shocked. Althea stood still, making a statue run for it's money, and watched him slowly make his way to her.

"I thought you'd might like this." Havoc said when he reached her. He lifted his hand in front of her face and showed a necklace that dangled from his fingers. A heart charm was dangling in between two silver roses.

"Am I dreaming?"

"If you can somehow dream me, coming all this way, finding you, bringing you this necklace to compliment your beauty, and kissing you then yes." Havoc said.

"Wait. When did you kiss her?" Auron asked.

Havoc pulled her forward and kissed her softly. Her lips tingled when he pulled away. He didn't move away from her ear.

"I know the way he looks for you and what he wants to do. I claim you as my mistress and put you under my protection." Havoc said and pulled away.