Forgiveness

Evie came out to Sheriff Station where Emma was interrogating a woman suspect in a recent dead body she greeted Snow she saw her she said "I know her" Snow said "You do?" she walked into the room Emma said "What are you doing Evie?" she said "I know her" Jasmine looked up at her she said "It can't be, Hope?" she said "Hello again old friend, what's going on?" she said "I didn't kill her, she was my friend" Evie said "Kill who?" Emma said "The Oracle" Evie said "She's dead, how?" Emma said "We were wondering if she knows, she was fleeing the scene" Evie said "She wouldn't hurt a fly, I can vouch for her" Emma said "Evie, she may know more than she's letting on" Evie said "Where's the body?" David said "Follow me." She went to do her powers she saw everything up to the point of her death she said "I know who did this?" David said "Who?" she said "Go easy on my friend" she vanished in a puff of light. Regina was in City Hall flipping through papers she said "Evie, what is it?" she said "Hello mother, we need to talk" she said "What about?" she said "I believe you know" she said "Honestly I don't" she said "There was a Oracle among the people from the Land of Untold Stories she's dead killed by the Evil Queen, now mother I know you didn't rip yourself apart like Jekyll and Hyde so I must ask are you in control or is she?" she said "What are you insinuating?" she said "So I ask is the battle from within still going or not?" she got up from her chair she said "You were always a smart child and here you are, Regina is weak so much goodness when she could rule it all as The Evil Queen" she said "Mother, you can win come forward" she said "Regina won't come to you Evie, you're the reason she's losing see you're alive and Robin isn't" she said "That was not my fault" she said "Oh it was, if we didn't go to The Underworld to try to save you he be alive?" she said "I didn't ask for all of you to do that? I sent you all back" she said "No matter what its done and you will know exactly how much pain I feel when I take your happy ending away" she said "Mom, how will that I help?" she said "Well, without you all hope vanishes even Emma will cease to believe" she said "You can't kill your own daughter?" she said "You were never mine to begin with, just something I thought I could hurt Snow White with but you're no one" fighting tears back she said "I'm happy to concede to you but knowing this I'm so sorry if I caused you so much pain, I love you mom" she stood there when Regina went to throw a fireball at her but didn't Regina said "Evie?" she said "Mom" she said "I would never hurt you, I don't blame you for Robin" she went and hugged her she said "I'm sorry he's dead" she said "I know" they crying it out.