Next day

I was so fucking angry and sad at the same time.I told coach I was sick and went home to cry. I truly did love him but now I hate him.I went to my mom to tell her what happen.she said baby it's okay but don't be fighting over little stupid boys.I said okay then she said don't ever do that again alright.I said okay then I went to cry in my room I was mad how you could just like somebody then hate him in an instant second.the next day I saw his ass talking to Alyssa. I went to get my brother Tydarion to go whoope his ass.Tydarion Tapped Mike's  shoulder then punched Mike in the face he was knocked out.I was laughing.he got up with a black eye.it was hilarious.After school we had basketball practice.For some reason all I could do was look at him but I was to pissed off at him to get back with him.he also couldn't stop looking at me he put a heart with his fingers.I rolled my eyes than said birch please with my lips.Luis came up to me and said hey baby.I said hey. than he said you wanna go out I said hell no get out my face.after practice I was walking home .when I heard a honk I looked back and saw Mike.He said baby in srry ok I can't see my life without you just please take me back I'll never talk to another girl but you please I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please take me back.I started crying I didn't know what to say I just went home he followed me in the car is said please take me back I said no he said remember all the good times we had together don't act  Like You dint know u are my true  lover you still love me cuz you wouldn't  be crying.