VIP problems

"It's the day of Digifest and you get up at 4am to get ready

You put on the black crop top and match it with white shorts, black converse, and a teal bracelet. You curl your hair and do your make-up like Andrea Russet's. "MOM! HURRY WE'RE ALMOST THERE!" She looks over to you for a quick second then looks back to the road, "OK! we are going to get in an accident if we go any faster!". She rushes but you have her stop at Taco Bell to buy a freezy (just in case you meet Brent). When you get there, you cut to the front of the line with your VIP ticket and a group of girls stop you. There were three girls all wearing the same T-shirt with a picture of Jc Caylen on the front.They all had the 'Hello My Name Is' stickers so you could read their names. One girl was short with curled black hair(named Freya) , the other had wavy brown hair(Victoria) and the last girl just had straight blonde hair and large earrings.(Lydia)

Black hair-"You can go behind us, thank you" she says snobbishly                                                            

Ugh! One of these girls... I'll just try to get on her good side so I don't start drama

You-"Oh i'm sorry, I am not trying to take your spot but I have a VIP ticket".

Brunette-"Yeah so do we dumbass." she says while holding up her ticket between two fingers.

You look down and relize that the freezy you got is almost melted. The doors open and the first person you see is someone you hoped to meet your whole life. IT'S BRENT!!!

You-"Gotta go!" you say as you run past the girls and into the building for meet and greet.

Girls-"DON'T THINK WE WONT GET YOU FOR THIS!"

I NEED A NAME FOR THE 3 GIRLS! COMMENT BELOW AND I WILL PUT IT IN THE STORY <3