PROLOGUE

Everyone who's plain ordinary  would see and say that she came from a family of doctors but not everybody is ordinary.

Some people would definitely say that she came from a family of  mentally illed and psychopaths. Some people like mafias or anyone who's into dark business.

Lahat sila mababa ang tingin sa pamilya niya dahil di hamak na pamilya lang sila ng mga baliw and they think that they are not capable of doing anything good. But she knew na hindi lamang yun ang dahilan kung bakit mailap ang karamihan sa kanila. She could hear them praying everytime their around, she could feel them trembling, she could see the fear glowing in their eyes and everytime she do, she thirst.

She thirst and there's only one drink who can satisfy her thirst. Blood.

Well she inherited that trait from her parents, also her brothers and sister enherited it and maybe that's the reason why nobody likes their family.

But they said she's the worst. That she's the family's little monster. A monster who's hiding in a angelic doll like face. She is someone they wouldn't expect to kill thousands. They might fear her the most but there are two things all girls wish to have, her pecfect body and angelic face and second her sweet magneficient voice.

When it comes to physical appearance their family is the best epitome of beauty. They were like gods and goddesses. Evil gods and goddesses.

They're weird right? They're doctors they supposed to heal and not to kill. But shits does exist.

They exist.

SHE EXISTS.

🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪

Date started: July 28, 2018
Date ended:

I was really not good at writing so please just bear with my story.
Thank you!