Tose Naina Jabse Mile(Since my eyes met yours):#1-Ikk Kudi

RiKara SS-Tose Naina Jabse Mile...

(This part is written by Piyali)

Those who want to read the hindi version can check this link:

https://www.wattpad.com/530952801-rikara-ss-tose-naina-jabse-mile-1-ikk-kudi

#1-Ikk Kudi

RiKara SS-Tose Naina Jabse Mile...

"What is Love? Soumya asked out of nowhere, she had four pair of eyes turning to her instantly.

"What? Shivaay asked the question the other three were about to ask.

"What is Love for all of you? Soumya clarified what she meant to ask and then taking the glass of water kept on the table, she sat back comfortably drinking it waiting for the answers, Annika started.

It was almost going to be 10 days since Soumya had come to stay in the Oberoi Mansion, she was the granddaughter of Dadi's best friend who stayed in Delhi, coming to Mumbai to pursue her M.A. in one of the best colleges of Mumbai, she was forced to stay in as a Paying Guest since she had no relatives there, realizing it in a conversation with her best friend and Soumya's grandmother on phone, Dadi convinced her to send Soumya to Oberoi Mansion and hence, Soumya moved in, The elder Oberoi's along with Shivaay, his wife Annika and Omkara happily welcomed her, well about Rudra, the youngest Oberoi, she had a rocky meeting with him already in college, the end result was fights, fights and fights which were still going on. Well today, the younger generation of Oberoi's had planned a small get together to welcome Soumya with the initiative of Annika who realized that they weren't able to interact with Soumya due to their daily schedules, Shivaay and Omkara were more than happy to join since it was Sunday night and they had no particular work to be done, about Rudra, his Bhabhi convinced him somehow to join.

But once into the get together, Soumya soon realized that all of them were still busy in something or the other, Shivaay had his business calls coming now and then and so did Annika, and Omkara was busy in admiring the beautiful moon, about Rudra(Who was busy staring at the tempting food and at the same time trying to resist eating it), she didn't wish to talk to him. So she decided to ask the question to get everyone's attention as well as knowing their views.

"For me my Love is my everything, My Shivaay is my everything, Everything, I can do anything for my Shivaay, I just wish to stay with him forever, I don't wish to go away from him, even the thought of going away from him scares me, If I go away from him then I will di(e) Shivaay didn't let Annika complete as he placed his hand on her lips, Annika turned to him as he moved his face with an indication of no', Annika smiled and so did he, they looked deep into each other's eyes, an eyelock followed.

All other three were smiling at the romantic gestures.

"Unho, Unho... Rudra acted as if coughing bringing Shivaay and Annika out of their eyelock, Shivaay removed his hand from Annika's lips as Annika had her cheeks turned red.