No.2 (short love story)

I have a friend her name is zella.
Classmate ko siya since first year highschool. She is smart, talented lalong lalo na sa arts. Maganda, maputi, matangkad, maganda ang hugis ng katawan. Lahat na yata ng kabaitan na punta sa kanya.

Pero.

Ang problema, nakuha niya yata ang pagiging tanga sa pag-ibig. She has a long time crush, his name is ramel. He is very mysterious boy in the campus, habolin ng mga babae because of his six abs. Swimmer kasi. Magaling magdive sa pinakailalim na lahat ng babae mapapatili. (Dont be green minded. HAHAHA!)

He also hits on zella. It means they are mutual understanding or M.U.
But nagtagal ang pagiging on crush within 3 year. They both know that they like each other but ramel has a girlfriend. (Diba? Ang tanga!)

My best told me that she need to stop his feelings on ramel because it is wrong. And her decision is right!

But after how many month, may nabalitaan na lang niya na break na sila ng girlfriend niya.

"Besh! I know this is not right to say, but maybe its time for me to be happy."

That decision is not my business any more. Alam talaga natin kung san tayo sasaya pero alam din natin na nasa maling oras tayo naging masaya.

We accept her decision. Afterwards, they back on being m.u. Their very clingy to each other. They treat each other, they saying i love you. Hindi pa sila girlfriend niyan ha.

And month past, his ex-girlfriend back. And ahe want ramels back to his arms. And the boy also, is go with the flow. M.u lang naman sila ni zella, it is easy to say goodbye and let go of zella.

Zella got depressed and anger on ramel.

" your right besh, sana na kinig na lang ako sayo!"

That line is the very famous line of girl towards their bestfriends. HAHAHAHA!

After 2 years, my classmate has crush on zella his name is carl. Handsome, gentleman, guitarist and kind to each his friends but to others he is very rude.

Zella trying to move on to ramel and because of carl napapadali ang pagmomobe on niya. Because zella knows that carl hits on her.

Carl treat zella like a princess that everybody wants. Carl want zella badly and he respect the decision of zella.

After a month, their closeness is very strong that zella is starting to letting go of ramel. Masaya na sila, and zella is trying to return all the love that carl gave.

But,

The boy that zella want to forget is back and ang mas malala pa ay they believe th classmate and seatmate.

The boy starting to hit again on my friend and he also apologized on what he just do to my friend.

"Alam kong mali ang ginawa ko. Im sorry, for all the hurt that you feel in the past years. I know you still love me at ginagamit mo lang si carl for making me jealous. And your mission accomplished. Please back to my arms again." -ramel

Ang linya ng mga lalaking sarili at kasiyahan lamang ang iniisip.

" yes you right, i love you and i always you. Honestly, im starting to move on bakit ka pa bumalik? Bakit ka pa nagpakita? Masakit magmahal pero mas masakit masaktan. Please dont leave me again." -zella

"I will promise i will not do it again." - ramel

Both of them decided that zella must talk to carl for apologizing in all the situations na nasali siya.

"Im sorry for everything. Thank you for helping me to forget all the things that ramel do to me. Pero alam mo na mang mahal ko pa rin siya diba? Im sorry carl."-zella

"Im now im not the one. I know im not that person who can make you smile. But please dont hurt yourself again.
If you chose him. I will accept it. But when the time you will step back on me. I will letting you go without hesitation."-carl

Zella step back and that time carl letting go of zella.

ramel and zella is in the relationship they both happy and sweet that every girl dreams.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 8 months, ramel and zella break up. Because they both learn that they really dont love each other.

Qoutes:

"Love chose wrong person in a wrong places."

Comment below for suggestions and questions ⬇️⬇️⬇️