Part 4

"Unnie, do we have schedule on June 16th?"

"Wait, let me check first." Sora took of her phone and scrolled down, "No, why?"

"Can I go to watch the final broadcast of Produce 101?" Doyeon asked, hesitantly.

"Oh? Why so sudden?"

"It's just..." she muttered

"Can I ask you a favour?"

"What is it?"

"I wish to see you on the live broadcast. I will do my best and debut with the group. Promise me?"

"... I have promised someone."

Sora unnie looked deep in thought while considering her request before nodding.

"I will discuss this with the management first and let you know soon."

"Yes unnie! Thank you!" Doyeon hugged her manager, Sora had been so kind and helpful so she was forever grateful for having her as her manager.

"But, Doyeon-ah."

"What is it, unnie?" Sora unnie looked worried, Doyeon felt bad for asking.

"You know the consequences of your job, right? And even if he makes his debut, it would be harder to-"

Doyeon gave her a tight smile, "I know, unnie. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

---

It turned out that the live broadcast of PD101 S2 was the mini IOI gathering for the girls except Yoojung who was sick at that time and Sejong who had her filming schedule.

"Omo, I am so excited!" Somi couldn't stop shaking in excitement seeing the setting.

They were seated at the left side of the stage beside the trainers whom greeted them warmly and Doyeon suddenly had flashbacks of one year ago when she stood in the same stage, performing and eventually being chosen by nation producers to join IOI.

It must be nice going back to that day.

As if knew she was reminiscing the day which turned them into a family, Sohye whom was sitting beside her grab her hand and smiled, reassuring, and Doyeon knew, no matter what happened, she would always had the girls beside her.

"Sohye-ah, who is your pick?" Doyeon asked, but she didn't expect Sohye to blush at the question.

"Umm... there is one trainee." She said, shyly, trying to hide her smile.

"Huh? Who is he?" Doyeon pressed on. She was too infatuated with her crush on Ong Seongwoo to realize that her best friend was also crushing on someone.

"Park Woojin from Brand New." Sohye muttered, "But don't tell Somi, please! She will tell Daehwi and I will die if Woojin knows!" She added quickly.

Doyeon nodded, reassuring, "I won't. But, I forgot, which one is Park Woojin?"

"Of course, you only have your eyes on Ong Seongwoo." Sohye replied, grinning and Doyeon regretted her promise not to tell Somi.

The light went off, and the PDs were giving signals that they broadcast would start soon so Doyeon bit back her retort.

"I will tell you about Park Woojin later."

The show was opened by the joint performance with all the trainees, including the eliminated trainees.

"Woah, male trainees are really different." Mina awed watching the Nayana performance and Doyeon had to agree with the sentiment. They looked so cool on stage and the fans were larger in number compared to season 1 finale.