Let's fly

A nickname for Kobayashi I made for her Koba

You were at Miss Kobayashi's house. Well, more like outside her house, waiting for her. You heard footsteps and saw her. "Ah, there you are Kobayashi, I've been her for a while waiting for you." I say. "Sorry, Tohru was buying some stuff for lunch." She points behind her. I put mu beanie on and look to see Tohru, I blush a bit. I know she is a dragon but I really like her. She really loves being here in our world. I go and pick some of the groceries from her hand. "Oh Y/N, thanks." She smiles as I get them, "Hi Kanna." I say as I see her behind Tohru, hiding from me. She doesn't like me for some reason, though at first see didn't like Koba at first either. I head to the door and Koba opened the door for me, "Thanks." I head inside and put the bags into the kitchen area. I sit down at the couch wait for Kobayashi to sit next to me.

"So Y/N, what is that you wanted to talk to me about?" I look at Koba. I turn to her, "Can Tohru and Kanna see this? Or do they have stuff to do?" I asked, she shacked her head no. Kanna and Tohru came out of no where behind her. I exhale, I take my hat off to reveal my wolf ears."I trust you guys won't tell anyone this." I look away out of anxiety. I feel something touch my tail and I flinch up. I look to see Kanna touching my tail, "Please don't touch my ears and tail, their my ticklish areas." I see a evil look in Koba' eyes, "Don't you dare do what I think you are gonna do."I say covering my ears. All three of them then lunge at my ears and tail. I get pinned down and they all mess with my ears and tail, I try not to laugh but I fail miserably and laugh a lot. They stop and I slowly stop laughing. "Well, I have to take Kanna to the park. See ya Y/N." Koba then takes Kanna to the park. It was just me and Tohru and me in the same room. "H... hey Tohru," I say, "Yis." I giggle, " I want to ask you something, I like you a lot and I've been wanting to ask you this," I prepare to be rejected, "Can you go on a date with me?" I turn away. "No. I actually wanted to ask you something." I look down. "Can you be my boyfriend?" I look up in shock to what she asked. "Doesn't that mean the same?" I asked in confusion. "Not to me. So what is the answer, yes or no?" I nod my head extremely fast, a bit to fast . I get a bit dizzy and then Tohru catched me. As she catched me, I felt something. I opened up my eyes to see Tohru kissing me. I blush hard. I see her smirking, "I feel like I'm on wings of happiness when I'm with you Y/N. I want to feel like this forever.