Promise

Promise

Ever since the beginning Y/n's family member disagree her relationship with Jungkook. Saying that because of family background, if she insist of being together with him, she'll suffer for the rest of her life.

Because of the pressure applied by her family members, she frequently quarrel with him. Y/n does love Jungkook, she used to ask him,
" How much do you love me?" Because Jungkook is not good with words, he used to make y/n angry. With additional comment from her parents, her mood get even worse. Jungkook, has become y/n's "anger releasing target". And Jungkook, just silently allowed her to continuously release her anger on him.
Later, Jungkook graduated from University. He plan to further study abroad but before he left. Jungkook proposed to y/n.......
"I don't know how to say nice words but I do know that, I love you. If you agree, I am willing to take care of you, my whole life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you y/n. About your family members, I will work hard to convince them and agree on us."

" Marry me, will you?", y/n agreed.

And her parents looking at the effort shown by him, agreed with them. Finally, before Jungkook go to study abroad, they are engaged. Y/n stayed back in the hometown, step into the working society where as Jungkook continuing his study abroad. They maintained their relationship through telephone and letters. Although time is difficult to get through with, but both of them never give up.

One day, y/n left home for work as usual on her way to the bus stop, a car lose control and knock her down. As she awake from unconsciousness, she saw her parents and realize how seriously she got hurt and how fortunate of her, not to get killed.
Lookin at her parents, with their faced got all wet by their tears, she tried to comfort them. But then, she found out that she can't even spell a word, she tried her best to make some voice but all she managed, was to breathe without any voice. She's mute. According to the doctor, the injury affected y/n's brain, and that cause her to be mute for the rest of her life. Listening to her parents persuade, but can't even reply with a single word, y/n collapsed. Throughout the days, others than crying silently, still it is crying.

Later y/n discharged from hospital. Returning to her home, everything is still like before. Except that the phone ring, has turned into the most nightmare of hers. Ring after ring, continuously stimulate her, stimulating her pain but she can't tell Jungkook.
Y/n don't want to be burden to him, and wrote him a letter telling Jungkook that she no longer want to wait, the relationship between them ended, and even returned him the engagement ring. Facing the letters and telephone from Jungkook, all she can do, is to allow her tears falling from her eyes.
Y/n's father decided to move, after seeing the pain she is suffering. Hoping that she could forget everything and be happier into a new environment, the girl started to learn, slowly picking up sign language and start over again. Also telling herself to forget about... Jungkook.

One day, her best friend told her that Jungkook is back. He's searching all around for her, she asked her best friend not to tell him about her and asked her to tell him to forget about her. After that for more than a year there was no news of Jungkook. One day her best friend tells her, that Jungkook is getting married soon, and passed the Wedding Card to her. She open the card sadly, but she found her name on that card.

The moment she want to ask her best friend, Jungkook appeared in front of her. With an unfamiliar sign language Jungkook told her
" I spent more than a year's time, to force myself to learn sign language, in order to tell you, I have not forgot our promise, give me an opportunity, let me be your voice. I Love You."
Looking at the slow sign language by Jungkook, and the engagement ring she gave back to him. She finally smiled.

~~THE END~~