Monotonous life

**A.N.:- THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC. UPDATES MIGHT BE A BIT LATE ESPECIALLY DUE TO MY UPCOMING ICSE(O-LEVELS) EXAMS. I WILL TRY MY BEST. ANY COMMENT AND SUGGESTION ARE ALLOWED. I WILL BE HAPPIER OF YOU CRITIC ME.
THANK YOU......HERE THE STORY BEGINS**

(CHERRY'S POV)
The sunlight entered my room and targeted my eyes. I opened them to welcome the new day. New day!! Just a new date, routine remains the same. I groaned inwardly and stretched myself. I jumped out of the bed and to my bad luck I ended up falling on the floor due to the tangle that my feet made with the comforters. Regardless I turned to look at the wall clock. OH MY GOD!!! Its already 7:30 am. I readied myself to go to school and hurried downstairs. I picked up a bread from the breakfast that was served by mother and choked on the milk.
"Dear dear cherry, why do you sleep so much? You are already fifteen and should be responsible enough. Dont you learn anything from your brother. He is so good in everything he does. Its like this because he wakes up early in the morning."
'Not again'. My mom is like this.Whenever she gets the chance she praises my brother who is two years older than me.
"Oh how I wish I was a witch and could just apparate."
"Again with your nonsense. How many times have I asked you to stop reading those non-sense."
I shrugged and left.'My mom can never understand the essence of my favourite books.'
I almost ran to the school and gladly I reached on time.
*Time skip to the end of school*
I

was on the way home thinking of the chamge in routine for the next three days. The teacher announced that we will be going to the countryside for camping. I was so happy.