1- The Start of it all

Jim's POV-
I was on a night out with my best friend Ava, I took her on this some what so called "Date" but for friends, me and her are just best friends. I have this girlfriend, but, I'm so close of breaking up with her. She called me her soulmate, and everything else, what a waste of time. Ava, she's different, she didn't want bad things to happen to me, me and her have been friends since we were kids and my dad and her dad were both Navy Seals, and her dad was different than mine. Hers was less strict than mine. I hated my dad's discipline, I absolutely hated it. So I wish that I never started drugs and drinking but, me and Ava do it sometimes. Not so often though.
I really love Ava as a best friend, because I really care about her, and I wish she was my girlfriend, she's just absolutely beautiful and gorgeous. I love her madly, never gonna stop.
I live in a apartment in New York City, and of course it's the 60s so, I mean yeah.
Ava and I are just perfect for each other, I feel like and I want her to be mine forever.
One day this week I went over to her apartment and we drove to a cliff outside the city and we sat and overlooked it. It was absolutely beautiful and gorgeous.
We planned to move out of here into Los Angeles, and stay there for the time being.
Ava is just absolutely amazing.